Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on July 29, 2011
I am a college student and I got this backpack to carry my things to and from class. It is PERFECT for me!!
I tend to be hard on my backpacks, but I think this one will hold up well for what I'm using it for. Also, the coated canvas wipes off easily, I missed a squirt of ketchup, but it wiped totally clean! I do have to be careful though because the inside of the canvas is not coated and is still white, therefore could easily get messed up.
The front pocket has 2 pencil compartment thingies that backpacks have to put pencils in; I doubt I'll put any writing utensils in those because they are made from a white parachute material and wouldn't come clean if ink or pencil marks got on it... and one larger compartment good for storing a cell phone, asthma inhaler, an ipod, or something to that effect
The backpack is durable (also the bow is attached securely) but is not by any means one that can be stuffed tight with heavy belongings. For this reason I don't recommend it for high school students with lots of large heavy books, but if carrying your books in your hands is a reasonable sacrifice for such an adorable backpack (as is for me!), then go ahead! It's a good adult size but probably wouldn't be too big for anyone over 10 although it does get messy easily.
I carry my 15'' laptop in its laptop sleeve, a power cord, a folder or two, a couple of notebooks, basic purse essentials, my flip camera, and ONE textbook.
It is a good size for being a dance bag; I could easily fit all of my shoes inside and put socks, tights, toe pads, ect. in the outer pouch.
It'd also be a good size for carry-on luggage or if you're going to a sleep over for a night (or maybe 2 if you pack light.)
I will try to post a few pictures of the inside, and what I fit in it. :)
Overall, great backpack for certain uses, don't overstuff it, a bit pricey but soooooo cute!! :) I'd recomend it. If you have any other concerns about what it'd be good for I'd happily clairify anything :)
on February 2, 2012
Shipping on this item was very quick! So cute and very affordable. Backpack is made of waterproof material so even though it is white it is very easy to clean. Appears small in photo but is the same size as any normal jansport backpack. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
on February 26, 2012
I ordered this back pack for my younger sister as a surprise because she needed a new one. This item is just too cute and I love the marterial it's made out of, durable and thick, and it was roomier than I thought it would be! I was almost more excited than she was. Satisfied customer. :D
on February 16, 2012
I purchased this item for my Grand-daughter for school as a surprise gift and she screamed with delight that she was the only one to have one like it at her school. I was a bit concerned that the white color would not last long, but surprisingly it has survived for several weeks now without even a stain. It is proving to be durable, water-repellant, stain resistant, and adorable. Thanks Amazon.
on May 28, 2013
This backpack was very nice. I used it for a whole school year and it was very durable. I was really lazy and careless and just threw my bag everywhere so it ended up a little dirty. The bow never came off after tons of people tugged on it. it was very adorable and I am glad I purchased this product.
on March 27, 2014
I was hesitant, but bought this white backpack for my kindergartener. I was a little worried about how well it would hold up. With 2 months left in the school year, it has held up very well. The backpack has an almost plasticky coating, which wipes off well. Overall, it has a slight yellow tinge now, and the seams are a little bit dirty. But overall (and without the discerning eyes of a mom) it is overall, still white, and in great shape. The straps and seams have held up well. I wish it had a separate water bottle compartment, but all-in-all it's a great sturdy backpack. I will say too, that it is a good sized backpack. Bigger than your standard Jansport-type. It would be totally appropriate for someone with more school materials than my kindergartener.
on September 29, 2013
My grandbaby loves this backpack. She carries it everywhere. It cleans up easy, just wipe it off. The price was right. I saw this in a store and considered buying it, but wasn't sure I wanted to spend $50.00 on it. When I saw the price on this one at Amazon, I didn't
hesitate, I just ordered it. Delivery was FAST......THANK YOU...THANK YOU...

Carla
on August 8, 2014
I bought this for my sixteen year old. (yes I said 16 year old) She's obsessed with Hello Kitty and loves the ears on the bag. The material is a canvas type, which is good for a teenager. She's so in love she even made me buy the lunch bag. She also has a thing with bows so the big red bow is a plus.
I got it when it was on sale, so that was a bonus.
on August 9, 2013
This back pack is so cute! I've wanted it for forever and was so satisfied with the price. The material is a little different than I expected. It's not like a regular/jansport backpack. The material is sleek, kinda stiff, and has a smooth plastic-like feel. It haven't really used the backpack yet, but it feels like sturdy material.
on March 29, 2013
I was questioning to buy this backpack because of it plastic looking texture in the picture, but when it came it was just shiny white fabric. It came a week earlier expected and it was packaged a ton (a good thing) the bow was even specially packaged. I will be buying from this company again (: