5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my Great Niece
I bought this for my 5 yr old Great niece, and the first thing she said when she open the box was, "Look I have a pretty watch". Now, the watch is a little too big for her wrist , but she were it anyways.
Published 13 months ago by Anthony

2.0 out of 5 stars I was very disappointed in this
After a week this stopped working..I was very disappointed in this item
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my Great Niece, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Hello Kitty Watch with Hot Pink Silicone Rubber Gel Band Graduation Gift - 5 pieces Nik L Nip Candy Wax Bottle Mini Drink (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty Watch with Hot Pink Silicone Rubber Gel Band, December 5, 2013
I LOVE THIS WATCH!!! Super super cute.I bought two,one for me and one for my niece.She loves hers and I love mine. We both get many compliments and the pink is real pretty. thanks so much for the watch and the fast shipping ,,and for the nice packaging it came with ,

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute watch!, January 17, 2014
I bought this for my niece for Christmas. Although, it's too big for a child's wrist, she still loved it. The quality to great for the price as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 3, 2014
Watch was exactly what I expected. Good price too, highly recommend as a gift purchase. My nice absolutely love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 11, 2014
J. Lai "JL" ("Silicone" Valley) - See all my reviews
Gorgeous watch for little girls or even big girls

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 10, 2014
cute.. worth the price

2.0 out of 5 stars I was very disappointed in this, October 21, 2014
After a week this stopped working..I was very disappointed in this item

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, December 1, 2014
Not working, I need to return it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 18, 2014