4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a little girl... Kinda
Published on January 6, 2012 by Violet's Mommy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed!
I was shocked at the size of the links. It was much smaller than expected. I purchased it for my 10 year old niece so that worked out okay but she did mention that it was small. I won't recommend this unless it is for a little girl.
Published 8 months ago by nicoda

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a little girl... Kinda, January 6, 2012
This review is from: Hello Kitty Sterling Silver Pink Enamel Pendant Necklace with 18" Chain (Jewelry)
I actually purchased this for myself, because I love Hello Kitty, I only wear sterling silver due to metal allergies, and I was excited that it came with an 18" chain, as many things come with 16", and that doesn't fit my neck. However, upon receiving it, it's much smaller and flimsier than I expected. It definitely looks like it's made for a little girl, and I think it would just look wrong and rediculous on me. That's fine, as I have two little girls. However, a little girl necklace with an 18" chain? That just doesn't work! It's very cute, but the proportions seems to just be wrong for this necklace. I am saving it for my daughter, but by the time an 18" necklace works for her, she may be too old to appreciate it, unless she is silly like her mommy, and still loves Hello Kitty when she gets older.

5.0 out of 5 stars ADORABLE HELLO KITTY NECKLACE!!!, February 20, 2013
This necklace is too cute! It is "Officially" Hello Kitty and any girl that likes Hello Kitty would love to have it. It's well made but the chain is delicate and fragile. I actually like it that way because then you notice more of the pendant than the chain, but if it's for a not so gentle or younger girl you might as well realize you'll be buying another chain soon. It comes in a cute hot pink little box with a Hello Kitty and a rainbow on the front. It also says "Sterling Silver" on the inside of the box. The total size of the pendent is 2cm. Hello Kitty by herself, without the clasp is approximately 1 1/2cm. On the back of the box it says not for children under 3 years due to small parts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, April 15, 2014
I like the neaklace but it was smaller the I would have ecpected to be

5.0 out of 5 stars Neice was delighted, January 1, 2014
Looks great for little girls. My niece was delighted ans said that she had to act proper and ladylike when she wore it - parents are very grateful for that!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed!, December 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello precious Kitty, October 22, 2013
Ani-mei (North Bay, California) - See all my reviews
This is an adorable, lovely piece of jewelry and my 16 year old daughter LOVES IT! It looked exactly like the picture and is sterling silver (I love that I could find Hello Kitty in a good quality precious metal instead of costume type jewelry) and it arrived quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Necklace!, February 13, 2013
Purchased this Hello Kitty necklace for my granddaughter for Christmas, she loved it.
Beautiful necklace and charm! Very nice qualitiy.

5.0 out of 5 stars we love it, December 17, 2012
we love it very much thanks a bunch she is going to be so happy when she gets it for christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Necklace, December 11, 2012
Barbara A. Juarez (Beavercreek, OH, US) - See all my reviews
Cute little silver necklace for a little girl! Very good quality. Looks like it would last awhile too, I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible cute!, December 4, 2012
I bought this pendant necklace to put on a charm bracelet. It is very small but perfect to add as a charm. It is incredibly cute and adorable. I am very impressed with the level of detail on the pendant.

Rate and Discover Movies