5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!
They fit my daughter well and I believe she'll still be able to wear them next summer. They seem to be very comfortable. Very easy for my daughter to put on and take off. Great purchase!
Published on August 15, 2012 by Pen Name

2.0 out of 5 stars Run small
Published 21 months ago by fun7272

2.0 out of 5 stars Run small, January 11, 2013
This review is from: Crocs Hello Kitty Clog (Toddler/Little Kid) (Apparel)
Bought these for my daughter to wear to school as a fast and cozy option for school. Unfortunately they run small for a croc. I don't know if its just the hello kitty ones or not because we got the same style of croc for my son but in Orange and they fit him fine still . We ended up going to the shoe store and got her a classic croc in the same size and they fit her with room to spare. Very disappointed because we spent more for the hello kitty because they were cuter but now I just feel ripped off!

2.0 out of 5 stars Something wrong with the size, January 10, 2013
Lisa (Washington) - See all my reviews
These are adorable but there was something wrong with the sizing. My daughter just grew out of a pair of size 8/9 Croc clogs. So, I got her the next size up, 10/11. They are huge! There's no way she can wear them, she walks right out of them. Doesn't make sense that she grew out of one size but the next size up is too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, August 15, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking crocs, December 11, 2013
I love crocs first of all. My 4 years old daughter always has one pair of crocs for her current fit. This pair is specially beautifull, and it's easy to match many kinds of clothes. She's had it for months and she still gets compliments. And she loves them because they are comfy and they are Hello Kitty!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute clog, July 20, 2013
Bought this for my 3 yr old granddaughter and she loves them. They are really cute. Run a liitle large so she has time to grow into them.

4.0 out of 5 stars lightweight and fun to wear, June 27, 2013
My daughter loves her new pair of crocs. She pairs it with almost every outfit she wears. She is 4 1/2 years old and weighs 50 lbs. The size 12-13 was big when we received it two months ago. Now it fits just right and seems very comfortable to use. She can also run around with the crocs on. It's very lightweight, offers cute colors (except when it gets very dirty) and easy to clean with soap and brush. A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Hello Kitty Clogs!, June 21, 2013
My daughter loves these Hello Kitty clog shoes! They are so cute and comfortable! She wears them all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe but..., June 6, 2013
This shoe does run a little on the smaller size compared to "normal" crocs. Very cute designs and our daughter loves them. I only gave a 4 star because these are not as durable as the plain Crocs. They get dirty much faster and the Hello Kitty on the top of the shoe has already been scuffed up. If these are outside/play shoes expect them to get dirty and the flowers and the hello kitty to be rubbed off quickly. I can still clean them up with a magic eraser but they are definitely not as durable as just a plain Croc would be. But our daughter loves them and since they have now become just outside, pool and play shoes I am happy with them. I am also not sure if I went up a size if they would be way too big. But normally this size in Crocs for her would be a little bigger and have more room for growth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Cute, May 30, 2013
dewdrops (Lexington, USA) - See all my reviews
These are very cute and comfortable shoes. My daughter loved walking in it. I would recommend this shoe. Crocs is always best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 14, 2013
They're really nice and fits great as indicated. My little girl wear it all the time and never has trouble with them