Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Price:$5.91 - $29.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on July 12, 2014
I bought these for myself - thought they were "cute" - didn't realize until after I removed all of the tags
and the orange bow that walking in them is impossible - the "fluffy" fabric you're walking on is very slippery
and my feet slid to the right and to the left while walking in them. Can't wear them at all unless I want to
take a chance on breaking my ankles. I'll have to keep them because of removing tags before trying -
dumb thing for me to do....... maybe I'll donate them.

I don't recommend these for safely walking in slippers.......... sorry to give a negative review - but it's an
honest review.
on July 8, 2014
I bought these slippers to wear around the house. In general, I am disappointed with the functionality. There are no right and left slippers that I can see, and the thong for the toes is in the center of the slipper. This means that the toes are always sliding off the side of the slipper. Further, the thong does not attach to the sole itself, just the furry cover. This, with the slippery fur, means that my foot slides off the slipper as I walk in them. They are very cute though....
on May 10, 2016
My favorite slippers. They fit perfectly, and are super comfy. The fact that these are like flip flops makes them much more convenient for stairs, they never slip off and I do not trip up the stairs with them. As clumsy as that sounds, slip-ons never stayed on.
on January 7, 2016
Cheaply done. I got it Tuesday, wore it Wednesday and again today and I just heard it ripping. $13 is not wore for 24hrs used. So if you are looking for a cute hello kitty slippers just look somewhere else.
review image
on September 17, 2014
These slippers are definitely house slippers, but are great for the upcoming winter. Especially if you have hardwood floors! They're soft and easy to care for (when they get dirty, machine washing them is easy! just remember to air dry!). They're cute and fun. They won't last forever, but great value for the price.
on September 23, 2014
It is really cute and warm. I enjoy wearing it during this cool weather because my room is a little bit cold. Wearing it everyday for about a week, I have not seen any problem with it yet. It might be a little bit slippery when wearing it on tile floor. Other than that, this pair is perfect for me.
on July 16, 2014
Comfortable but ripped at the seam the second time I wore them.
on July 17, 2014
I got them as a gift for my wife, they fit as expected, the material is nice, cozy and they come with the sanrio original tag (which is always a plus on hello kitty things) Packaging was good.
on November 17, 2014
I was so excited to get these slippers, when I tried them on, they were a perfect fit! And so comfortable . But after using them twice, they split at the toe. Very dissapointed.
on July 7, 2016
So cute but fell apart after a few weeks. They are very comfortable but the plush fell off and the seemed to disintegrate after wearing them for two weeks.