4.0 out of 5 stars A winner for my daughter, April 4, 2013
This review is from: Hello Kitty's Paradise - Essential Collection (Vol. 1) (DVD)
My daughter just recently got into hello kitty so she loves it. However, the voices are not the same as the Growing Up With Hello Kitty 1 and 2. They have puzzle games after each episode too. Great if your child likes to learn. Still has good morals though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, January 3, 2013
danette jones (cheyenne, wy United States) - See all my reviews
My girls love Hello Kitty and watch these movies over and over again. We love this collection and would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great videos, but some may scare young kids, December 13, 2012
The videos arrived promptly and were in great condition. However, the episode about the storybook adventure where the nice lady turns mean is not appropriate for young children. This also goes for the episode about the dust monster on volume 2. It scares my 2 year-old.

But these episodes are easily skipped.

Hello Kitty's Paradise - Essential Collection (Vol. 1)
Hello Kitty's Paradise - Essential Collection (Vol. 1) by Artist Not Provided (DVD - 2003)
Used & New from: $7.97