Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Format: DVD|Change

on September 21, 2013
I always look forward to the next season of Hell's Kitchen. This was by far the best season of this show. The personalities were dynamic and extremely entertaining. The best part was Gordon did pick the right chef. It was obvious to me by episode 3 who the winner should be, so I was relieved he made the right choice. I can't wait to watch it all again.
on February 26, 2016
Hell's Kitchen is a great series that my family loves. We enjoy going back and watching the seasons even if we have seen them before. We thought it would be great to add to our collection. This season is great and the DVD itself was in brand new and perfect condition. This is a great series and I would recommend it to anyone not offended by yelling or cursing!
on May 6, 2015
Hells's kitchen season 10 is one of my least favorite seasons. There were two particular contestants that I just could not stand to hear from and anyone who has seen this season knows who I'm talking about. At the very least though Chef Ramsey does a good job of keeping things interesting and is definitely what keeps the show good even if the cast isn't so good. I would pick this up if you're a collector of the series, however, if you don't like some of the seasons because of contestants then this is one of those you would want to skip.
on February 13, 2014
THE ENTIRE SEASON IS ALL IN THE TITLE; HELLS KITCHEN! IT'S ABOUT 18 ASPIRING CHEFS WHO WANT TO BE THE ULTIMATE CHEF AND WORK FOR GORDON RAMSAY. IN THE PROCESS THE ASPIRING CHEFS HAVE TO GO TO HELL AND BACK IN ORDER TO DO SO. THEY GET PAIR UP INTO TEAMS, MEN VERSUS WOMAN AND HAVE TO GO THRU A SERIES OF COMPETITIONS AND DINNER SERVICES TO FIND THE ONE. THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE IS THE CHEFS HAVE TO BE ABLE TO WORK TOGETHER AND IMPRESS RAMSEY. THAT IS THE SEASON IN A NUTSHELL. IT'S ONE OF THOSE SHOWS WHERE YOU BECOME AN ADDICT, BUT IT'S WORTH IT.
on January 1, 2016
This is a tough one because this season had many bad points and yet, was not as bad as other seasons that I've seen. Like with the past few seasons, weaker contestants emerged quickly and there were too many to "solve" all the problems. The difference between this season and the past few was, vertually every contestants bad preformances were actually just 'meh', but there was NO ONE that seemed to stand out to counter balance these 'meh' preformances. It wasn't untill halfway through the season that a couple people began to stand out as being better, but not for what I felt was the right reasons. Having 18 people, really backfired this time, espically since most of the time the beff the contestants had with each other was personal (reminders of season 8, blah). There are actually a couple of firsts that happen this season.

That being said, if I was to rewatch this season I think I would actually laugh a little bit more at how bad these people were (season 7 fits this catagory), and I might be able to appreciate the "better" people more, knowing who doesn't last long. Also, I did have faith in the last two people as being competent leaders, but neither of them got enough camera time to satisfy me as much as seasons 4-6 and 9 (despite thinking a couple of times that it could darn well be these two at the end).

In the end, I feel the right person won (based on their entire preformance, not just the last episode) and it improved enough to not be the worst season, but easily one of the weaker seasons.
VINE VOICEon September 14, 2012
If you are looking for a foodie driven hard core chef competition, look elsewhere. If you are looking to be entertained and laugh at the misfortune of other people being berated by a celebrated food star, stop your search. I adore Gordon and if it wasn't for him this show would be "crap!" it has the setting for food it just lacks the talent and class most other chef shows do. Overall this is very entertaining and a blast to watch.
on October 7, 2012
Season 10 of "Hell's Kitchen" was well-produced and kept up suspense week after week. The main memory I have of it, now that it's over, is that this was the most mean-spirited group of competing chefs ever. Of course, they're all competing for a life-changing prize, but in all previous seasons there was at least some sense of fun and camaraderie, a "we're all in this together" attitude. Not this time! The situation got to the point that a few times they simply could not work together, so the kitchen had to be closed with diners going away hungry.
Also, I wonder about their qualifications. When you see a supposedly trained chef week after week failing to cook sauteed scallops correctly, it gives one pause! It's not hard. I've done it. What gives?
Each episode reeked of meanness and animosity. I hope that Season 11, if there is one, has competitors with at least a bit of humanity and humor about them.
on December 29, 2013
I didn't realize I ordered the uncut/raw version. Totally my fault because I am 39, however my young son is barely able to watch the TV version (he loves Gordon so much....) and he's seen the case I received in the mail so I get begged every day "Can I PLEAAAASEEEE watch it?". Guess I'm going to have to hide it from him. So, 5 stars for me, 1 star for me paying attention and ordering this version :)
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2013
Great series! Great Ramsey! The yelling the backstabbing the tantrums and of course the great Gordon Ramsey! ENoughh said no F*** OFF! LOL
on November 28, 2013
Gordon what else is there to say about him he's great ! The guy is a caring guy not at all like what you see on TV (that is for show)