Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Helly Hansen Men's Warm Ice Crew T-Shirt, Espresso/Print, Medium
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Capacity: Medium|Color: Espresso/Print|Change
Price:$30.00 - $132.00

on April 18, 2011
I love these shirts. I bought one two years ago and wore it about two times a week - biking to work, hiking around san francisco - anything active. the range of temperatures and activities this shirt works in is absoluting unreal. both another a year ago so I could up my helly/week to 4. buying two more so I can wear them every day. not kidding - in san francisco this type of performance and comfort is worth paying for.
on December 30, 2012
I have been wearing Helly Hansen base layers for over twenty years (bought from LL Bean). They are perfect products.
My ONLY word of caution about the Ice Crew is that it may well be TOO WARM. It is advertised for extremely cold weather use, and I agree. Wearing this under a leather jacket on a motorcycle at speed on a thirty degree day keeps me not simply warm, but hot.
So, it is good if you need warmth on really cold days, but is probably too much on simply chilly days.
on March 18, 2015
My husband got this shirt and I want one! I tried to order the same in womens and it was a disaster. This is well made and it has been washed and does not pull or snag. Looks great and he said it is very comfy and kept him warm skiing.
on December 10, 2013
My dad has severe arthritis and is not happy due to the severe pain he feels in his back and arms, but this shirt being as warm as it is, has brought a smile to his face. He is happy and wants another. They are a bit expensive, but I will have to wait when they go on sale for a better price.
on December 1, 2015
This fits tight and can be worn like a long sleeve T shirt. The thermal properties are not quite what I expected from such a well know brand that is worn by thousands of fisherman and dock workers here in the North East fishing industry. Of course some people get cold very easy and some do not, I do. It is well made, I was expecting more thermal wise.
on January 21, 2016
This was the first time buying my own snowboard gear and I rated my experience off of 3 things

1. Am I cold and miserable?
2. Am I cold and miserable?
3. Does the product hold up

Overall, this did a fantastic job. I wanted to make sure I bought quality and I used this 4 days of snowboarding--and it did great. I was warm, toasty, and to be really clear--I hate being cold. I'm the person in southern california who won't jump in the ocean because I think the water is to cold. So to go snowboarding, and not be focused on feeling like I hate life--this product did the trick.

I would recommend going one size up though. I usually wear medium and I got a medium--but it fits tight and I read before buying this you want loose fit clothing to prevent seat buildup and I wish I had gotten a size bigger.

With it being on the tighter end, I was sometimes sweating on this base layer. I think getting one size up to make it looser would have fixed this problem.

For Realabilty: as long as you are reading this review, you can assume the product is still doing great. JUST MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THE WASHING INSTRUCTIONS

Enjoy your snow day!
on January 25, 2013
If it weren't for these shirts ( I have 2 ) I'd be miserable. They really are a super base later and keep you warm and happy, and they look cool, too.
on May 15, 2015
Most comfortable, warm base layer I've tried. Useful from just cool to darn cold. I love it.
on February 22, 2015
Awesome for the coldest weather! It fits snug enough to wear under other layers (as you might expect), and is perfect blend of warmth, wicking and breathability.
on February 8, 2016
Looks great, especially the Bengal and grey color. Kept me warm. I only used this and my north face jacket and was perfectly warm 10-30 degrees in Deer Valley, Breckenridge, and Keystone. I'm 195 lbs and 6 ft and muscular build and it fit perfect, like a glove.