4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product
I bought these pants to wear running in the winter and ended up wearing them when i went skiing a lot. I wore them under my ski pants and they kept me warm.They keep you at a good temperature, not too cold, not too warm.
Published on February 8, 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars More like long underwear, less like leggings....
Published on March 16, 2012 by Ambra

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, February 8, 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Helly Hansen Women's HH Dry Pant (Sports Apparel)
However, DO NOT PUT THESE IN THE DRYER. I accidently put these in the dryer with all of my other clothes and now parts of the material are melted together. I can't wear them anymore because they are melted. I am planning on buying a new ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, I'll order more!, January 4, 2013
I ordered these to wear on my runs in NYC, it's freezing and my legs kept getting cold. These are the perfect extra layer, so far I have only worn them as a base layer because it's been 28 with winds, but I'm sure once the temps go up to 35-40, I'll be perfectly comfortable wearing these on their own. I'm ordering a few more pairs to wear under jeans as well and my husband asked me to get him the men' s version as a base layer under clothes. Great product!

ETA: sizing info, the pants fire true to size. I'm 5'5, 150lbs, athletic, with a big butt and thighs, 36-28-40, I bought this in size M and they fit perfectly, not to right, don't sag, don't ride up or down, perfect in every way!

3.0 out of 5 stars More like long underwear, less like leggings...., March 16, 2012
Ambra "Ambra" (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Helly Hansen Women's HH Dry Pant (Sports Apparel)
I am a little disappointed in this purchase. In the photo, they look like they are solid, black leggings, but upon opening the box, they are waffle-like patterned, identical to long underwear. I understand I purchased them for skiing, but thought based on the other reviews that they would be of a more versatile use (under skirts, to the gym, etc). So, I am giving them a 3 star review because it is highly unlikely that I will ever wear these pants unless they are for the pure purpose of warmth, i.e. while tail-gaiting at a football game, I will wear them under jeans, when I ski, etc. I am curious as to why no one else commented on this fact?

5.0 out of 5 stars I wear them at the gym, on the street and even to go out clubbing, December 21, 2007
Hahaha. Really, they're so versatile. They're breathable and cool in the gym and oh so warm at night in the winter. I wear them as leggings under my skirt when i go out at night in New York City. NO one notices they're sport pants. They're awesome!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect running pants, November 14, 2011
I love these pants! They feel thin at first; when you pick them up, or put them on, it's hard to believe that they could offer any warmth at all. Don't let the lightweight fabric fool you, though. My legs are perfectly insulated for pretty much any temperature above freezing, but they're also thin enough that if the temperature rises a little, there's no overheating at all. Like one reviewer mentioned, you almost can't tell you're wearing anything.

I can only attest to their warmth above freezing because I haven't yet been running in sub-freezing temperatures, but I have no doubt that they'd be fine in lower ranges as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, October 20, 2013
This review is from: Helly Hansen Women's HH Dry Pant (Sports Apparel)
I bought these pants for cool weather running and for wearing under bike shorts when it is cold out. I have used them several times, and I love them! I am 5'7" and 150lbs and I got a medium. They fit perfectly! They are comfortable, warmer than expected, and nice enough to wear under a skirt. I think they will probably work well down into the low 40's. If it gets below that, I will probably have to put another layer on over them, but then they should work equally well as a base layer. I highly recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS, November 20, 2012
Great insulation, they keep me warm but they are so thin I can wear them under even the tightest pants! I own two pairs and would definitely recommend them, I'd even love a third in the future. I've had one pair for at least a year and they are still in great condition, as long as you take care of them they can last you years of comfort in the cold, without adding too much bulk!

4.0 out of 5 stars Anxious to try them out!!, December 31, 2009
This review is from: Helly Hansen Women's HH Dry Pant (Sports Apparel)
I just received these yesterday. When I pulled them out of the package, I was concerned because they are so light weight. I ordered them for "winter time" running. Tried them on & instantly felt the warmth from my skin. They are super comfortable. I actually said out loud, "I don't feel like I have anything on." I am ready to take them out for their first run. Would definately recommend & want to order another color (bought black).

KC

2.0 out of 5 stars This is fine for a petite or small person, April 20, 2013
I am average build (132 lbs. 5' 7") and these were too small and I would've tried a large, but they were out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great as a thin base layer, June 10, 2013
I bought these to go under my camping pants while at the Grand Canyon (it was below freezing) and they worked great! Thin enough not to be bulky, but thick enough to wear on their own as "leggings" around the lodge later on. One caveat: If you are long-waisted, these will sit on your hips, not on your waist (pretty much true to the picture).

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›