introduction to microsoft word 2010 - windows 7 edition
This 'help for the computer shy' instructional program is guaranteed to get you (or your computer shy parents) up and running with the Microsoft Word 2010 program in one hour!
* Easy-to-follow visual demonstrations (without any technical jargon) in concise chapters.
* HD screen recordings in combination with colorful graphics and step-by-step instructions.
- how to start the microsoft word 2010 program and put a shortcut to it on the Windows 7 "taskbar".
- getting started
- how to open and edit your microsoft word documents
- how to save your documents (in the folder of your choosing)
- how to format your documents
- how to insert and format pictures in your word 2010 documents.
- how to switch between document "views"
- how to set tabs and margins
- how to open new (blank) word documents
- how to spell-check your documents
- web research & hyperlinks
- how to move files between folders
- time-saving keyboard shortcuts
This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.