Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Help...I've never played WOW ever, should I start with WOW III?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 16, 2010 6:40:37 AM PST
Msthang says:
I've always wanted to play, but I've waitied so long not sure which one I should start with. I'm all new to this, but not sure if I want to start at the very begining. But then I don't want to miss any history thats important. What should I do?

Posted on Dec 22, 2010 6:18:04 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 22, 2010 6:28:39 PM PST
C. J. V. says:
Well, Warcraft is different than World of Warcraft, the story all ties together (Deathwing the dragon from Cataclysm is from Warcraft 2 I think) and it is a very deep story. If the story is paramount to you then you gotta go all way to the first game and start with that. I would say though that Warcraft 3 will be enough to bring you up to speed. Finishing that you can transition to World of Warcraft, here the story is being written as you play. Being a MMO means that WoW has a HUGE amount of content that will keep you busy for years. Hope this helps you out. Good Luck and Long Live the Horde! Just remembered!!! Go to Wowpedia.com will fill you in on all the story!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Dec 16, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 22, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Warcraft III Battle Chest - PC/Mac
Warcraft III Battle Chest - PC/Mac by Blizzard Entertainment (Mac, Windows, Windows XP)
4.5 out of 5 stars (350)