Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Customer Discussions > Hate List forum

Help With A YA Book Title!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 14, 2012 5:32:44 PM PDT
John DeVito says:
Hey all,

I was recently thinking about a book that I had read excerpts of here on Amazon and can't for the life of me recall the title or author.

What I do remember though is that the author was a woman with initials as a first name. Can't quite remember either letter, or her last name. But the plot of said book involved a teenage boy who was fighting with his girlfriend and, I believe, was falling for another girl (I think it was a friend of his). The book included text messaging, I know that. I also remember the main character having an older brother with his prized possession being his car (I faintly remember a scene where he's washing it and/or fixing it).

I think that's all I can recall aside from the main characters' girlfriend being kind of prissy and moody, a cheerleader type.

Anyway, I hope someone can help. I'd really like to check out the rest of the book.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Hate List forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  May 14, 2012
Latest post:  May 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Hate List
Hate List by Jennifer Brown (Hardcover - September 1, 2009)
4.6 out of 5 stars (325)