Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Help for the married? I have read not only this book but also "The Rules" by Ellen Fein - I have been in my current relationship for 8 years...is it really possible to become The Bitch and apply "The Rules" at this stage? Any advice? Ilze, South Africa
asked by I. Porter on December 24, 2006
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
Sure it is. In fact, since you have been with him for so long, and he has become used to your ways and thinks you are so "predictable," the more of a shock it will be once you finally give the impression that you have had enough. He has obviously grown WAY to comfortable and sure of you. Basically, I would ask yourself how you would act if you were single. Start dressing like a single woman and enjoying your life. Don't wait around for his phone calls, his approval or his reassurance. Start acting like you are getting that attention and assurance from someone else. He will notice the difference.
Faith answered on November 25, 2008
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
In response to Faith's advice above. I think that's an awesome idea. Great advice.
lisa w answered on March 11, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product