Customer Discussions > Solitaire forum

Help solitaire stopped working

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 31, 2012 6:14:48 AM PDT
I got this,for my 89 yr old mother who has low vision. She has loved it and it helps her pass the time, but yesterday a message popped up saying she had to connect to Internet to continue to play-I don't understand it was free and has worked great since mothers day. It is only for a short time? She doesn't have Internet and can't drive, I'm far away and only go on Tuesday's for appts. Help

Posted on Aug 14, 2012 11:09:04 PM PDT
I have had the same problem with my 89 year old grandmother as well. She doesn't want internet to much trouble. All the forums I read says you have to buy the paid version, well this one doesn't have the paid version its just free from what I can see. I can't get a complete answer.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 20, 2013 12:15:04 PM PDT
Phyllis says:
Did you ever get an answer to this problem? Solitaire pretends to open; I get a blank screen.

Posted on Oct 21, 2013 12:04:21 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 21, 2013 12:07:17 PM PDT
LillyMarge says:
Solitaire has stopped working and I get a message I have to get on the internet to play the game. I am so frustrated by Kindle managing my device and insisting I get online. I finally did this today and it didn't make a difference. I still can't play my game. I feel like selling this product and never getting another e-reader from Amazon! This happened last year, too. What's up?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 22, 2013 7:59:50 AM PDT
Phyllis says:
I couldn't agree with you more. I have a Prime membership and can't for the life of me figure out why this game isn't available. After lots of searching through the games, I found another Solitaire and thus far it's smooth sailing.

Posted on Jan 6, 2014 2:07:58 PM PST
Evie says:
This game stopped working..all I get is a blank screen ..and it doesn't matter if I am connected to the internet or not...bugger and I liked it too

Posted on Jun 16, 2014 7:57:31 PM PDT
LIZ says:
I have the same problem so I reload it.

Posted on Jun 25, 2014 12:40:06 PM PDT
Unknown says:
What is going on that all these people are not getting SOLITAIRE
. Yet it is still being offered? Loved to play this game on my kindle but like everyone else cannot bring it up!!! GIVE US SOME HELP ON THIS MATTER..WALT
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Solitaire forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  May 31, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 25, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Solitaire
Solitaire by MobilityWare
4.4 out of 5 stars   (17,036)