Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 5, 2012 7:09:21 AM PST
Dayle says:
Can somone gift me a 20 amazon gift card for saints row 3 me funds are alitte short and my friend is starting a lets play.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 12:49:44 PM PST
M. Jordan says:
absolutely! Just post your bank account information and I'm sure some good samaritian out there would be more than happy to give you $20.

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 5:44:53 PM PST
why don't you ask your Mom and Dad for it? the game only costs $7.49 right now - for the Full edition with all the DLCs. I'm sure they can scrape that amount up for you. Or you can skip lunch for a day or two and get the money that way. Put it in your paypal account and pay for it that way. It is only $7.49.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 5, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 24, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about