Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Helping Kids Include Kids With Disabilities
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on August 9, 2005
I am the Nursery Coordinator and serve on the Ministries Committee at our reformed Presbyterian church. I am also the mother of a 13 year old son with special needs. We are utilizing this valuable resource teaching children at our church about disabilities in general and how to befriend special needs' kids not just tolerate them.

One of the best things about this book is that it is a simple read and very easy to implement. In my opinion, it's a great starting point for introducing a special needs ministry.
on March 3, 2006
We took these books to South Africa and gave them away at the first ever Conference on Ministering to Children with Disabilities. They were "door prizes" and were very well received.