Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Helter Skelter (Director's Cut)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 9, 2013
very goot, was good on details of events. have watched it several times. thank you. highly recommended to see again
on February 18, 2015
Helter Skelter
on January 19, 2015
FASCINATING
on October 30, 2004
It's a very insightful movie, almost as a documentary, with much detail on the actual beliefs and doctrines of Manson and its family.

The actor, Jeremy Davies, who plays Manson makes the best Manson resemblance ever! And his speech and character as Manson is impeccable! Almost chilling.

Needless to say, this is by far the best Manson movie I've ever seen. Unlike the others, this one is pretty realistic with a different perspective.
on August 12, 2005
I was really impressed with the film and the quality of the film when I received and in the Amount of time it took before I received it. Thank you and I will gladely puchase from you again.
on February 5, 2005
The scene are the show ppl being murder was truly hard to watch but i quess you see how the world can be so evil and the fact that the hippie girls were smiling as if they were playing with butterflies while killing those other ppl so cold its realy terryfying. So if you want to watch a movie that's hard to see get a copy of "Helter skelter (director's cut)" but if you get offended and have a weak stomach? Don't bother.
on June 16, 2011
its only my opinion but I didn't care for it no action, mostly talk of people talking about him and you never hear his side, but as I stated it's only my opinion every one got one.
on October 15, 2004
Although I did not grow up in this era, this film was one of the scariest, based on a true story film I have ever seen. The man who played Charlie Manson was phenominal in portraying the ultimate cultivest of the 20th Century. I highly reccommend.