Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Gifts Gifts Under $50 Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Black Friday Deals BestoftheYear Outdoor Deals on DOTD

Size: 4 BottlesChange

on February 16, 2013
I was suffering, I had tried everything else, prescription and over the counter. I was ready to go back to the doctor and discuss surgery. I tried Hem Clear as a last resort and within 2 days my hemorrhoids were better and after one week they were gone. I totally recommend this product.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2013
I am a real person, not a fluffer of this product. I have suffered from ocassional hemorrhoids over the years. I had a really bad case of this in the fall of 2011. I tried hemclear for the first time and I had TRULY AMAZING results. It not only completely eliminated the swelling, but actually took it to an even lower level of inflamation than I had before the hemorrhoids. I felt like my hemorrhoids were the smallest and least inflamed of my entire life! I felt like I finally knew what is was like not to have a hemorrhoid condition/pre-disposition at all! I was som impressed and happy after taking this product. It may or may not work for everyone as the other reviews state here on Amazon. However, it worked like magic for me and I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone. It is by far the best hemorrhoids treatment that I've ever found and used. I only wish I had discovered this product years ago. The pills are what I'm talking about to be clear. I got the cream and used it along with the pills, but the pills (not the cream in my opinon) are THE magic bullet. I would just go with the pills. They are a miracle worker!!!
on August 20, 2013
This was the top rated holistic product for hemorrhoids. It came with a 60-day money-back guarantee (remember to save your empty bottles), so I figured I had nothing to lose.

Thrombosed hemorrhoid about the size of a multivitamin pill. Within two weeks it was down to the size of a Benadryl pill. By week four, it was almost completely gone.

The only thing keeping me from giving this five stars is that I can't know that it is solely responsible for the outcome. I am using Dr. Natura's Colonix Intestinal Fiber (sold on to ensure productive and easy bowel movements, AND the doctor told me that I caught this early and that if I did the right things, it would heal....eventually being absorbed back into the body. I didn't do the recommended sitz baths as I just didn't have the time.

Compared to the cost and discomfort of surgery, this product is certainly worth giving a try....especially as the seller guarantees your satisfaction. If you see no improvement by the end of week four, it's safe to say it's not working for you. A bottle lasts just over 7 days, so this is a month's supply.

Still, it is important when trying to heal to remember healthy diet and bowel habits. Straining to have movements will only irritate your situation, and no treatment will work if you do stuff that is counterproductive to the goal of healing.
on November 6, 2014
I was a little reluctant to post a review, but after using HemClear, I really thought I needed to. I have suffered from hemorrhoids a few times over the years and nothing seemed to help. HemClear actually got rid of almost all the swelling and discomfort and did a better job than most creams I’ve used in the past. If you suffer from hemorrhoids, you should take a chance on these pills. What have you got to lose, other than the “rhoids” of course.
on March 9, 2014
Hem Clear does offer help after just 2 or three days of use. I always keep this product on hand.
on December 1, 2014
Take it from me who has benefited, it works. I was taking a different medicine before and I kept having to get more treatment. My cousin took me to her specialist who mentioned to me that though the pain was being relieved the actual swelling was not in any way reducing so the HemClear was introduced to me. Where has this treatment been? , Im just so glad I got it when I did because it heals from within and he even gave me a free cream but really and truly it was the pills that did the job for me because after taking the pills for a few days I could feel the relief. I have since recommended this product to 2 friends who have all enjoyed it.
on November 17, 2014
I work a really sedentary job so I often have to sit for 12+ hours a day giving me some really nasty hemorrhoid issues and this has really helped for when I get flare ups. It's a lot easier and more discreet than creams and ointments to take and it has made things a lot more comfortable, I can just add it in with my other medications. There haven't been any side effects so far that I've noticed either so I'm really comfortable recommending this to others. The fact that it doesn't have any complications with my other medications is a great bonus. I really like that the company went out and got FDA certified, it makes me feel much safer buying this over other products online. I'm quite happy with the price too considering that it does what it's supposed to, haven't used it long term but the problem clears up quite quickly thanks to this but even then I can't see that there would be a problem since it's worth more than the in store stuff anyway.
on November 30, 2014
When I was pregnant I had a hard time with hemorrhoids, I was miserable. My husband found this online and ordered them for me. Oh, the relief! In the span of about a week, I was free of hemorrhoids! It only took about 2 days for me to notice a change in the amount of discomfort I felt. They seemed a little expensive but I was miserable and this was the only thing that cleared me up. I tried using the creams and stuff but they didn’t really get rid of the problem, just kind of offered some temporary relief. These pills completely fixed the problem and they didn’t have any side effects either. Definitely recommend to anyone who struggles with this problem.
on November 27, 2014
I had some really bad hemorrhoids, so a friend of mine recommended "hemclear" to me. he said this was a really good product to get rid of hemorrhoids and I tried it.
Thanks to Hemclear, I got rid of almost all my hemorrhoids in just 2 weeks. After 1 month and 2 weeks I felt like I didn't have any hemorrhoids at all.
I didn't experience any side effects. The customer service and the shipping are 5 out of 5, nothing so say about it.
Thank you for this product. It really saved me from my hemorrhoids. I highly recommend this product to you, it worked for me.
on December 1, 2014
It’s really hard to concentrate at work when I am troubled by the condition. I get stressed out pretty easily and that’s how my inflammation gets triggered. As I have tried both prescription and over the counter drugs for a few cycle of treatments, they would work for a bit but inflammation still gets triggered easily. Then, I found out from my doctor that some of his patients have used HemClear, so I gave it a shot. What HemClear did not only clear the inflammation rapidly, but also to my surprise after taking it for a while the frequency of inflammation has reduced.

See 1 answered question