Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

Format: Audio CD|Change

on August 1, 2010
I have fibromyalgia and have never slept through the night despite being a Mom and working as a nurse full time. Waking up exhausted every morning was a regular thing for me.I was able to sleep through the night the first night I used this CD and have never been without it. I'm buying another copy today incase I wear out the one I have. Hint: I use a pillow "head set" I bought from Radio Shack instead of head phones. I slip it under my pillow and I can hear it beautifully. This eliminates disturbing my husband or wearing earphones/headphones.
on April 27, 2011
I have listened to this CD every night for the past six years. I have slept so well during this time that it is hard to imagine what I was experiencing before. The CD is 45 minutes of pink noise and whooshy sounds embedded with Hemi-Sync frequencies designed to safely and easily lead the listener into delta sleep. I used to listen to this on a CD player set on continuous play. Once I bought an Ipod I created a Playlist that plays Super Sleep eleven times in a row (8 hours and 15 minutes) and then have it play Morning Exercise. I also use SleepPhones v.4 - Medium/Large Headphones (Lavender)to listen to this all night. I really sleep well! Highly recommended for anyone who wants to have refreshing and renewing sleep.
44 comments|41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2011
My wife and I have used this CD for about 1 week. We both sleep better. When I wake up, I fall back asleep much faster than before. I feel better during the day. More energy. My wife sleeps less now and feels more rested. This is a Bargain. Totally Awesome!
on January 28, 2013
I became aware of Hemi-sync in reading about Dr. Eban Alexander's book, "Proof of Heaven". Super Sleep was the first of three that I have purchased. This is what I've always wanted....white noise; and it is wonderful to experience with the wind blowing in my hair on the beach but no crashes of waves on the beach. The other two that I have are even better, becoming deluxe white noise with intriguing sounds of nature to spark a memory or feeling.
on March 27, 2013
This audio CD consists of nonmusical noise produced with the Hemi-Synch sound
system. Noise sounds much like the wind in woods or mountains without significant animal noises, jet plane sounds nor other sounds you'd normally hear in the wild.

This is a review of the first 5-7 minutes and last 5-7 minutes of this +/- 46 minute CD. I'm unable to review the middle part as I've not been able to stay awake and alert enough to give any information about it. Hence the driving warning.

Seriously, I have no idea what the middle part of the recording contains. But that is the stated purpose of the recording, to facilitate sleep. With that in mind it is perfect for my purpose, which is to obtain a 30-40 minute power nap in an environment where there are intrusive random noises, then to get up and going. The recording, used with ear plugs, will drown out environmental noise to the point where napping is both easy and pleasant.

I like ifrogz EarPollution ear plugs, since they have a full spectrum sound and don't start to hurt while I'm napping, even if I accidentally put pressure on my ear in my sleep. This is a representative version of these, though not exactly the same as mine: EarPollution Plugz Black
on January 30, 2013
The product states that some will not be able to use it. I was one of those persons. The sound left me with a headache and a sense of unease. I do believe it will be effective for some people. I was sorry I was unable to.
on April 13, 2013
I have chronic insomnia and was really hoping this would work for me. I was hoping it would train or at least encourage my brain to let me sleep. I have been using it for over a week (set to repeat) and it has not worked. It is however, really pleasant white noise - relaxing but not sleep inducing. So if you are looking for white noise this is great.
I also purchased the Hemi Sync Sleeping Through The Rain and that is quite calming; I really enjoy it. I don't think that either syncs the hemispheres of my brain though...
on February 14, 2014
This is a pretty good recording product. I was able to get much needed rest for the body. However, I could see how it might not work always and for everyone. Personally I found I had to be able to relax into the sounds and the energy and "let it do it's thing." Like another reviewer, I put the Hemi-Sync recording into iTunes on my iPod which was then plugged into Accoustic Sheep Sleep phones. I then set the recording on the iPod to replay for the duration of the the entire night. And got a full 8 hours of sleep. The only issue I have with it is that the sleep produced is a bit other than "natural" as there may be an undue amount of time that's spent in deep sleep, or delta phase sleep, at the expense of the other phases. The sleep experienced was very good for refreshing and renewing the body but I found my mind was somewhat groggy the next day. The groggy feeling passed after a while. I don't know if I would recommend using it every night as over time the grogginess may become an issue.
on January 16, 2013
No progressive relaxation on this cd--just irritating sound waves going in and out--very, very boring---I was drawn in by the sleepy bear hibernating--great marketing--not a very good cd. I'm surprised--just about all my Hemi-Sync buys have been good ones. Nobody's pefect I guess.
on January 28, 2013
I can't evaluate the effectiveness of this CD to bring the claimed benefit of enhancing certain brain ways to promote sleep, but I have used it during the night and I seem to sleep more soundly and restfully.