- Reusable hemocytometer cell counting chamber for counting cell densities
- Cell depth: 0.100 mm
- Volume: 0.1 Microliter
- Ruling Pattern: Improved Neubauer, 1/400 Square mm
- Include 100 22x22 mm glass cover slips
Hemocytometer Cell Counting Chamber, Hemacytometer
|Price:||$29.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
2) Shifting from one grid to another puts everything out of focus- probably because the chamber itself isn't topographically even throughout.
3) Because of the little dents on the corners of the chambers (there supposedly to allow you to put your sample in) ends up collecting a large amount of fluid after you put the coverslip on, which pretty much concentrates all of your cells in this uncountable corner.
4) Just overall difficult to use.
5) You die a little inside using this to count 40+ samples