5.0 out of 5 stars Hemp Hearts are good for you!
Published on February 8, 2009 by Kathryn Aiken

2.0 out of 5 stars Black unidentifiable ROCKS.
Published on March 6, 2012 by hobblecreek

5.0 out of 5 stars Hemp Hearts are good for you!, February 8, 2009
This review is from: Hemp Hearts (Soft Hemp Seeds) (454grams = 1 Pound) (Health and Beauty)
I stumbled upon Hemp Hearts at a health food store in Wisconsin (Basics in Janesville) and decided to try them out after reading the literature. I love them! I sprinkle them either on my cereal or in my yogurt for breakfast and the energy level I feel is unbelievable! They also completely fill you up so I have lost 10+ lbs in 6 weeks...I should add I am counting calories and exercising daily as well, but net net I give the hemp hearts a huge THUMBS UP! If you tried flaxseed and just couldn't get into them, hemp hearts are for you. They taste nutty and really are doing wonders for my health. Rocky Mountain is the brand we like and Amazon fulfills the orders so what's not to like?!?! I highly recommend them to get your health and energy back on track.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Hemp Hearts, May 25, 2009
I have used Rocky Mountain Hemp Hearts for several months, starting with a sample. 4-5 tablespoons of these powerful little seeds kept me free from craving sugary snacks mid afternoon and most days I only ate a dinner salad because it was a habit, not from hunger. Doing my own personal science experiment and eating this way, in six days I lost six pounds and kept them off. I love being free from sugar cravings and the need for a pick me up so plan to continue consuming the hemp hearts. Any other health benefits are icing on the cake. Another brand I purchased, which costs less, had a some sharp, crunchy hulls and this brand does not. It's Rocky Mountain Hemp Hearts for me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Product, Less Than Perfect Packaging, November 12, 2009
I have used these hemp hearts, now, for three containers worth and they are every bit as energizing and healthful as I could wish. The only problem I have is that they are in a container with a lid that does not clip on at all. It simply sits on the top of the container. If it is bumped, it spills. If it is, heaven forfend, knocked out of the refrigerator, it's all over the floor. I don't know why a tighter seal after opening would be difficult, but this does not have it. Be sure to refrigerate it! My first container mildewed in about 10 days. Ick!

5.0 out of 5 stars good, clean product, November 14, 2009
I've tried other hemp seeds and all of them contained more hulls than I liked. Hulls are annoying. They stick in your teeth, irritate your throat and very much take away from the delicious and healthy experience one should get from hemp seeds.

The hemp hearts I ordered didn't seem to contain any hulls. They were delicious and pleasant to eat. Two thumbs up!

5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate weight loss food, July 20, 2009
I discovered this fantastic natural nutrition through my daughter who is a Pilates instructor. At first I was skeptical but after ten days of eating hemp hearts on my strawberries and sprinkling them on my salad daily my clothes fit better and my friends have noticed a change in my appearance. I find that I am not craving sweets or snacks between meals. I just wanted to say after years of trying weight loss products and wasted dollars this has to be the safest and healthiest way of controlling hunger and weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy-Yummy, May 5, 2009
This are awesome. I mix them with my oatmeal in the morning and I'm good to go for most of the day, a light lunch is all I need. I hold back a tablespoons worth and mix with a little honey for an afternoon treat. They are so good I want to eat them just straight...and do! I will def be ordering more.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love hemp hearts, January 9, 2010
I love hemp hearts, I have more energy and just an overall better attitude. I find myself in a much better mood and spend a lot more time laughing. Although I haven't lost much weight yet, I will continue to include them in my daily diet.

2.0 out of 5 stars Black unidentifiable ROCKS., March 6, 2012
I used to buy Hemp Hearts from Rocky Mountain. They came in handy little plastic buckets that were quite the pain to get open (kind of like prying open a plastic paint bucket, only smaller). They tasted fine as far as hemp seeds go. I was disappointed to keep finding these black "rocks" in the mix that were definitely not hemp seeds or leftover seed shells. When I called in to inquire about it, they basically told me that they were harmless and that they occurred naturally in the process of producing the shelled hemp seeds. (Essentially, "deal with it".) I continued to buy from them thinking that they were competitively priced and that Canada was the only place you could purchase hemp seeds from since they are illegal to grow in the U.S. I found out very quickly searching the internet that there are many sources, including many Organic varieties, which are less expensive and don't have any of these "naturally occurring rocks". I now prefer Nutiva Organic Shelled Hemp Seeds. They cost me less in both item and shipping costs and get here much faster since they don't have to be shipped all the way from Canada. If you live in the states and care about Organic vs. conventional foods, there is no reason to buy the Hemp Hearts brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hemp Hearts, October 15, 2009
Hemp Hearts are a great source of protein ! I have 1/4 cup every morning and they are totally satisfying and taste great. They also curb my craving for sweets !! I suggest starting with a small amount (1/8 cup) and gradually building because it's such pure protein it can make you a little nauseous at first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hemp hearts, January 17, 2010
Good taste, love the crunch, and they do help with constipation. Did get to wondering since they have a lot of protein, how much is too much.

Hemp Hearts (Soft Hemp Seeds) (454grams = 1 Pound)
$19.99