4.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, January 21, 2000
By A Customer
I'm no stoner and may never be one, but I can say that this CD is certainly a masterpiece of music and opinions. I bought this after hearing about it from a dude at school. My favorites are "Everything", "The Joker", and, of course, "The Dope Smokin' Song", and I thought country music sucked. Not any more. If we legalize weed, alot less people would be smoking the cancer producing cigarettes. That is why I support this CD's message even though I don't use the substance. If you have an off-the-wall sense of humor this CD is a must-have for you. Remember, F**K TOBACCO, LEGALIZE WEED!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music, great artists, support what you believe in!, July 11, 1999
By A Customer
This CD is great...even if you don't like country you'll still sing along. Greed was my favorite. Support freedom of speech, support freedom buy this CD. Support NORML, support decriminilization. Peace out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for a good cause, January 15, 2008
This review is from: Hempilation 2: Free the Weed (Audio CD)
An enjoyable disc, more "country" than the first "Hempalation". Cuts by Willie Nelson, Dar Williams, George Clinton and Hank Flamingo stand out as first rate songs by the original artists. Several good covers by others. And hey, NORML gets a cut of proceeds from sales.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great compilation of singles, September 21, 1999
By A Customer
Various styles/genres/bands. Some familiar, some not. I wish my network was open to the public so I could let the world groove to this disk via MP3.

Hempilation 2: Free the Weed
Hempilation 2: Free the Weed by Various (Audio CD - 1998)
Rate and Discover Movies