Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "J.A. Henckels International Everedge 13-Piece Knif...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 60% off the $125.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
- Working on a home project? Need some help? Check out Amazon Home Services and get a $20 Amazon Gift Card when you book your first service. Learn more
J.A. Henckels International Everedge 13-Piece Knife Set with Bonus Cheese Knife
|Price:||$54.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$70.05 (56%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Includes 8-inch chef's, 5-inch tomato, 8-inch bread, 6-inch utility, 6-inch boning, 2-1/2-inch paring, and six 5-inch steak knives in hardwood block
- Bonus cheese knife ideal for slicing cheese and spearing slices
- Stamped, mirror-polished, stainless-steel, micro-serrated blades
- Durable, hygienic, polypropylene handles
- Lifetime warranty against defects
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
What's in the Box
8-inch chef's, 5-inch tomato, 8-inch bread, 6-inch utility, 6-inch boning, 2-1/2-inch paring, six 5-inch steak knives, hardwood block
Package Quantity: 1 | Style Name: Black
Compare to Similar Items
This item: J.A. Henckels International Everedge 13-Piece Knife Set with Bonus Cheese Knife
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||DaSalla's||Jumping Sales||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||13 Piece||12 Piece||15 Piece||14 Piece|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
While this is a great set, it is not a high-end set, so you may want to look elsewhere if that's what you're after. None of the knives have a full-tang (where the steel goes all the way through the handle) or rivets. The handles are plastic. Also, the steel is from Japan (if I'm not mistaken) instead of Germany and boy, do the Germans know how to make steel!
So, dear friends, if you're looking for a set that you can pass on to your children and your children's children then you should indeed move up the Henckels line or look into Cutco (my favorites) or another high-end set. If you're looking to buy a good, inexpensive set that looks great and is every bit as functional, then look no more!
Also, consider looking into a pair of kitchen shears... they're indespensible!
Want performance from your knives? Here's what to look for:
(1) "Made in Germany." There's not much to say about this; the Germans make no compromises when it comes to making steel, and their manufacturing technology is among the finest as well. Ask your favorite surgeons where their scalpels come from; ask the most knowledgeable machinists you know where the tool bits they respect most are made; ask the best mechanics you know what "country of origin" is listed on the boxes containing the finest bearings. You'll get an occasional "Japan" in there -- and the Japanese certainly deserve recognition, though they have yet to enter the cooking knife market in earnest -- but Germany usually dominates.
(2) A name of distinction. It's true, there are many good knives made by lesser names, at lesser prices. The trick is, which ones? I have to tell you, I have been selecting knives for over 20 years, I use them every day and have studied their characteristics carefully, and I still am fooled sometimes by promising-looking knives with concealed but nonetheless tragic flaws. Make sure your brand is made by a manufacturer who stands behind their products, so you can exchange or return your knives if you are unhappy. It is YOUR satisfaction that matters, forget all the reviews written by "experts," how do they know what will make you happy?
(3) Buy knives whose handles fit your hand and whose weight distribution fits your strength and style. This might sound obvious, but most people skip it.Read more ›
The solid wood holder is very nice. The Henkel logo emblazoned on the front is a nice touch for your kitchen.
I don't really have anything negative to say about these knives at all. They are sharp. The selection suits most every need. You can use them and not have to worry about them. They are durable. I am not a knife expert, but I understand that these are stamped, instead of forged and ground like their more expensive sets. Notwithstanding, they look good, cut great, and have sufficient durability to them to be used for a very long time.
I bought them when they were listed at the better price, and at that number, it pays to get a set just to keep as a gift.
Definitely a 5 star product considering the quality and the price. Hope this helps.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Received a set about 9 years ago from a family member as a Christmas present. I LOVE THEM! 9 years later and they are still as sharp as they day they were when I opened the... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Lauren T
Got these for a wedding gift and paired with a custom cutting board. The couple seems to love them so far. I'll post any updated reviews once they have lived with them for a while. Read morePublished 27 days ago by Beautycounter Kara
BOUGHT FOR MY SON-IN-LAW FOR HIS BIRTHDAY. HE AND MY DAUGHTER LOVE THEM!Published 29 days ago by Smart Shopper
Git these for my parents.... love them. I use them often when over there. Great grip and cuts food with ease.Published 1 month ago by Amber
We bought this item as a Christmas present on 10-1-15. We did not open it, just wrapped it. Upon opening, the recipients found the wooden holder smashed to the point it cannot be... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Judy H. Latherow
I'm not a master chef so don't really know exactly how good these knives compare to others I wouldn't say they feel or are super expensive looking or acting but they get the job... Read morePublished 1 month ago by GD