Designed to easily slice through soft or hard breads, this 8-inch serrated bread knife benefits from J.A. Henckels's 260 years in the cutlery business. It's made from high-grade, rolled stainless steel, produced using Henckels's own Sintermetal Component Technology. This process allows different grades of steel to be combined to form a single integral piece capable of withstanding extreme stress--each part of the knife is made from the grade of steel with the optimum characteristics for that component. Cutting edges feature a specially designed serration pattern, ensuring prolonged sharpness without resharpening. The full-length tang (meaning the metal continues all the way through to the end of the handle) gives you a better-balanced and stronger knife. The polypropylene handle with rustproof rivets is nearly indestructible. It's dishwasher-safe, but be careful that the blade doesn't touch other objects; hand washing is recommended to keep steel blades scratch free. --Doree Armstrong
J.A. Henckels International Eversharp Pro Stainless Steel Bread Knife 8"
- Special serrated edge never needs sharpening
- 8-inch serrated bread knife for easy slicing of crusty and dainty breads
- High-grade, rolled stainless steel capable of withstanding extreme stress
- Polypropylene handle is impact and shock resistant
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand washing preferred
Need more information on this product? Click here to ask.