5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun even for adults would never get a REAL tattoo
I got these for myself for Christmas. Just because they looked so beautiful and henna tatoos are so popular now. I didn't want to spend much for a real kit. This little sample book was the perfect choice. You get 9 individual paisley designs and 1 large string of them that could be a bracelet.

They are easy to apply. I cannot say how long they last yet as I...
Published on December 27, 2008 by kindred spirit

2.0 out of 5 stars paisley tattoos
My own fault. I thought i was getting templts, not already made things. ohh well. but i can easily use these.
Published 21 months ago by Denyce Johnson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun even for adults would never get a REAL tattoo, December 27, 2008
This review is from: Henna Paisley Tattoos (Dover Tattoos) (Paperback)

They are easy to apply. I cannot say how long they last yet as I just applied one. I'll try to remember to come back and update that fact. They are 1-2 inches in size and the long one is approx 5 inches.

Tastefully done for adults.

4.0 out of 5 stars good item, June 29, 2009
This review is from: Henna Paisley Tattoos (Dover Tattoos) (Paperback)
I really liked this product. It was what I thought it was going to be and arrived in good time.

2.0 out of 5 stars paisley tattoos, April 12, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertising, May 20, 2011
This review is from: Henna Paisley Tattoos (Dover Tattoos) (Paperback)
These are NOT Henna tattoos as indicated in the product title. Henna is a natural ingredient and a real henna tattoo would last about a month. These are chemical made tattoos (PVA, Poly resin, VARNISH resin, petroleum, silicon, aluminum and a bunch of artifical colorings) all made to look like a Henna tattoo and indicating they will only last a week. NOT something you really want to put on your skin after you read the ingredients list. Very dissapointed and will be returning the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, April 5, 2013
This review is from: Henna Paisley Tattoos (Dover Tattoos) (Paperback)
the length of time the tattoo stays on depends on where you place it....put one on my foot and it lasted an entire week, only because I went to get a pedicure. I shower daily, I dont recommend scrubbing across it of course, it will come off! Placed one on my wrist and it didnt last for 24 hours, I wash my hand alot more than I wash my feet...so makes sense...

5.0 out of 5 stars best party gimmick, April 22, 2010
This review is from: Henna Paisley Tattoos (Dover Tattoos) (Paperback)
I had an arabian nights party at my house and offered these tattoos to all guests... the hype was incredible and the joy and laughter we got out of this was remarkable. They are very easy to use and design is quite pretty and held up really well. 4 days later and mine still looks great. I would highly recommend this and will definately use this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Girls' Night or Just Having Fun, May 24, 2013
kb04090 (Life Is Good) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Henna Paisley Tattoos (Dover Tattoos) (Paperback)
I have purchased a range of the Temporary Tattoos by Dover Publications. I've never been disappointed. I find these a better quality than other temporary tattoos. They last at least a week on shaved skin surfaces. Good way to see if you might like to have a permanent tattoo in a public spot. See their Henna Floral and just plain Flowers tattoos too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, gorgeous non-permanent tattoos!!, November 10, 2010
This review is from: Henna Paisley Tattoos (Dover Tattoos) (Paperback)
For the money, these are GREAT!! They are beautiful and intricate and so easy to apply. Saves you so much trouble and mess as they would be hard to duplicate. A wonderful introduction to henna art! They are a perfect activity for a quiet but fun girls afternoon/night for girls of all ages!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great option for kids of adults who don't want to get a real henna, August 28, 2013
Jennifer L Harris (Hobe Sound, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Henna Paisley Tattoos (Dover Tattoos) (Paperback)
Be warned that these are SMALL TINY books. However there are several tats that you can cut out and use. They apply quickly without any issues. My clients like that I can use these on the little kids so they feel like the adults. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars but not quite the best, March 12, 2013
This review is from: Henna Paisley Tattoos (Dover Tattoos) (Paperback)
Probably should be 5 stars. Although these brown (henna) colored temporary tattoos work as advertised and are attractive, they are not as pretty as one of Anna Pomaska's other temporary tattoo mini sheets: "Henna Tattoos".

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Henna Paisley Tattoos (Dover Tattoos)
Henna Paisley Tattoos (Dover Tattoos) by Anna Pomaska (Paperback - July 8, 2004)
$1.99