Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Henna Paisley Tattoos (Dover Tattoos)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 27, 2008
I got these for myself for Christmas. Just because they looked so beautiful and henna tatoos are so popular now. I didn't want to spend much for a real kit. This little sample book was the perfect choice. You get 9 individual paisley designs and 1 large string of them that could be a bracelet.

They are easy to apply. I cannot say how long they last yet as I just applied one. I'll try to remember to come back and update that fact. They are 1-2 inches in size and the long one is approx 5 inches.

Tastefully done for adults.
on June 29, 2009
I really liked this product. It was what I thought it was going to be and arrived in good time.
on May 24, 2013
I have purchased a range of the Temporary Tattoos by Dover Publications. I've never been disappointed. I find these a better quality than other temporary tattoos. They last at least a week on shaved skin surfaces. Good way to see if you might like to have a permanent tattoo in a public spot. See their Henna Floral and just plain Flowers tattoos too!
on May 15, 2014
I expected a full sized book and received a tiny booklet about half the size of a paperback in dimensions with zero pages! Instead it has one small sheet of stickers it considers tattoos, kind of like the press on nails that never stay on more than 5 minutes. The tattoos themselves are extremely small as well, but what can you expect from something about 4" tall by 2.5" or so wide? I'd return it but the cost would be more than I paid for it, so I don't recommend this to anyone, sorry.
on August 28, 2013
Be warned that these are SMALL TINY books. However there are several tats that you can cut out and use. They apply quickly without any issues. My clients like that I can use these on the little kids so they feel like the adults. :)
on March 12, 2013
Probably should be 5 stars. Although these brown (henna) colored temporary tattoos work as advertised and are attractive, they are not as pretty as one of Anna Pomaska's other temporary tattoo mini sheets: "Henna Tattoos".
on July 8, 2012
I keep purchasing these because they are fun little skin accessories. Fun and easy to use. People actually believe they are real tattoos.....until they start to wear off, of course. But then you can just take off and re-apply.
on April 5, 2013
the length of time the tattoo stays on depends on where you place it....put one on my foot and it lasted an entire week, only because I went to get a pedicure. I shower daily, I dont recommend scrubbing across it of course, it will come off! Placed one on my wrist and it didnt last for 24 hours, I wash my hand alot more than I wash my feet...so makes sense...
on March 20, 2013
There were not as many tattoos as I had thought, but what came were cute and usable. Description could be a little more explanatory, but overall for the price, was a good buy for what the product is.
on November 28, 2015
Not at all what I expected, not the greatest quality!