- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
- Retrospective commentary by Henry Jaglom
- Henry Jaglom and the cast on The Phil Donahue Show
- Trailers for the films of Henry Jaglom
From famed independent auteur Henry Jaglom (Irene in Time, Déjà Vu, Last Summer in the Hamptons, Queen of the Lot), recognized by Los Angeles Times as "one of America's most important filmmakers," comes a sophisticated modern comedy about women, love, neuroses and the food that binds them all... Voyeuristically crafted in a cinéma vérité style to allow its actresses to be spontaneous and honest, Henry Jaglom's Eating is an often hilarious, sometimes heartbreaking and always thought-provoking film.