Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

33%
67%
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$2.99

on September 22, 2011
The couple in this story are stranded on an alien planet while attempting to upload what is essentially a virus into the alien database that is at war with humans. They are both military personnel, so naturally they stop focusing on their mission to have sex. Repeatedly. OK. I get that this is an erotic novel. So that is forgiven. They do actually remember why they are there, and resume their mission. Then enters an alien that is stalking them. So as I sat reading what I thought was a power exchange relationship, suddenly there was alien tentacle sex mixed in with it, like from some Japanese cartoon. Not quite what I was expecting, I guess.
The sex was still hot, and they both fell in love and got their happy ever after (kind of)so I guess it all worked out. Don't know if I would read this again. Maybe.
on September 5, 2011
If you're really into Master/Slave relationships; and i mean really really into bondage, degradation, and the word "slut" used about a thousand times..well here is the story for you. If not, why don't you just skip this book.
on February 3, 2012
The language in this book was a little odd at times and unrealistic but I do like sci-fi type BDSM so I didn't think it was too bad. The writing was alright and the plot in general was amusing so I gave it three stars. At $2.99 the price is just a bit high for the moderate caliber of writing and it's on the shorter side of books probably almost qualifying as a novella.