Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on October 9, 2012
Great book to read, especially as it gets close to cold and flu season. Anyone looking for natural ways to cure many common illnesses should definitely pick up this book and read it. By using the remedies provided in this book, you don't have to fool with going to the doctor for medicine and can avoid the possible negative side effects that come from many of the common prescription drugs out there. As mentioned in the description, many of the herbs needed for these remedies can be easily found in the supermarket, so it isn't hard to pick up the necessary ingredients and try out these remedies when you are sick. I would highly recommend this book.
on October 27, 2012
This book is a good introduction to the world of herbal remedies. Too many people still live in the world of prescription drugs and take no time to think about natural alternatives. Our family has personally used some of these natural herbs and we know they work. You can enhance your health using the information in this book.
on November 20, 2012
Useful information for people just starting to learn about natural healing. Very helpful
for simple remedies and non medical problems,just what is needed to start people on the road to natural healing
on January 2, 2013
This was exactly the information that I needed. Written in an easy to understand language. I would recommend it to anyone interested in the subject.
on December 27, 2012
I Like this book, because it will be useful to me for common aliments in my home. I will recomond this to others.
on December 19, 2012
I have already read about using natural foods and herbs as medicine and wanted to see what more I could find in this book. This book is helpful for anyone that is interested in maintaining their health naturally.
on December 8, 2012
Wife likes home remedies for minor ailments. This book gives suggestions for most ailments that don't require surgery. Interesting reading for those who like to use over the counter medicine.
For me, I decided to use natural herbs for some home remedies. So I bought this informative book and began reading and testing the herbs for different health concerns, earaches, and more.
This book is so helpful to me as it WORKS. Below I give you the reasons why I recommend this book to you:

1) There are 6 chapters in this book and each chapter has great and helpful information.

2) Each chapter is written in an easy to understand way that I find so easy to follow.

3) One part of this book that I found the MOST helpful is in Chapter 2 - Herbal Remedies For Common Illnesses. This information gave me quick and easy remedies with herbs that I already have in my home. Tried a several of these and they worked, this really surprised me.

4) This superb book is one that you can keep on hand like a mini reference book.

5) Loved reading Chapter 6 which is about Flaxseed oil.

Highly recommend this book to anyone that wants to learn about herbs for healing.
on November 20, 2012
These are days when people with long-standing problems are beginning to question whether or not the synthetic drugs they have been taking are really doing the job of healing in their bodies. Looking at the malady from a natural point of view opens a whole new avenue of hope. They find that maybe there is another way of treating themselves, a way that is natural, is not as expensive as the drugs they are taking, yet may actually better for them.
on October 31, 2012
This book lives up to its title. The author gently leads the reader on an orderly inspection of herbal remedies. A lifetime love of herbs is distilled into these pages as the author concisely describes herbs, their preparation and use for common ailments. The relationship of herbs to modern medicine is safely covered so I was reassured that I could follow the guide, find the correct herbal remedy and use it in the appropriate way.