5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS!
I did not buy this from this retailer, but I love this stuff. It hasn't really helped me lose more weight, but ALL of my cellulite disappeared while using this stuff. Not a ripple left only after 2 weeks. Cannot believe it. :D
Published on May 6, 2011 by Marly

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time and money
Does not work. Waste of time and money. Would not recommend it to anyone!
Published 1 month ago by Jann

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS!, May 6, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Trying this for the first time, January 21, 2013
Linda (Blue Island, Israel) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Herbalife Cell-u-loss 90 (Health and Beauty)
I am trying this for the first time every other day. I seems to help me release water and I feel less bloated.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's uesful, March 6, 2013
This review is from: Herbalife Cell-u-loss 90 (Health and Beauty)
it's useful to lose weight. And it tastes not very bad. I have lost 4 kilograms this months. highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars herbalife rocks!, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Herbalife Cell-u-loss 90 (Health and Beauty)
great product! I have used it for 30 days and have noticed smoother looking skin and have not had a breakout since i have been taking it. great stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vickie regarding herbal life!, August 18, 2014
This review is from: Herbalife Cell-u-loss 90 (Health and Beauty)
I started working out in April and watching what I eat. I was 177 when I started and loss 10 pounds in 3 months and then a friend who sells herbal life sold me the peach tea, cell u loss, and one more I can't think of right now and I'm not home. I started these about a month and a half ago. I weighed this morning first time in a month and I've lost another 5 pounds. I wore a size 14 in jeans and now I wear a size 12! I love it! I drink a protein shake in the mornings in place of food not theirs though I get those from GNC! I'm a real person I will be 56 next month and I am so exited to lose more wieght as I go along! It works and I know cause I have tried it all! I even tried Zeal and did nothing! I've tried every diet pill out there and these are the ones for me. The other pill I take is a Capsule he one I can't think of the name if. Oh and I get the peach tea do it as directed and add Crystal light (strawberry orange banana) to it and it taste amazing and you will burn a 100 more calories through out the day drinking it! Hope this helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cell-U-Loss Will Help U Lose!, October 21, 2014
This review is from: Herbalife Cell-u-loss 90 (Health and Beauty)
Herbalife's Cell-U-Loss is one of my favorite Herbalife products. It's natural blend of herbs helps get rid of excess water that you may be retaining in your body and it also improves the health of your skin. I've experienced both since I started using this supplement.

You take this oval shaped, smooth, and easy to swallow pill three times a day. Pairing this with the Herbalife program, I've had amazing results!

The Cell-U-Loss, Total Control, Aloe Concentrate, Thermobond, and F1 Shake Mix are all wonderful. I've been following the program for two months with my son and I've lost 22 pounds and he's lost 32.

Herbalife helps you change the way you eat. It works quickly, but I don't believe it's a quick fix.

Please note that I am NOT an Herbalife Coach nor do I sell the products. I have seen great results and simply love the products! Every Herbalife product I've ordered here on Amazon have been authentic, sealed, and with a perfect expiration date.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, July 23, 2013
This review is from: Herbalife Cell-u-loss 90 (Health and Beauty)
I've been using it for a week now, as directed (3 pills/ day). I don't notice any loss of cellulite, but I feel it's helping me lose weight, so I am happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, March 18, 2013
This review is from: Herbalife Cell-u-loss 90 (Health and Beauty)
loved this pill it worked great. it stopped after a while though but is a good supplement to have in cabinet

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 3, 2013
Virtuous Lady (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Herbalife Cell-u-loss 90 (Health and Beauty)
This is a great product it helps you to lose weight and keep it off and smooth skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does help with cellulite but I use the ..., August 5, 2014
This review is from: Herbalife Cell-u-loss 90 (Health and Beauty)
It really does help with cellulite but I use the bathroom when taking this. It gives you solid bowel movements. Worth it!

Herbalife Cell-u-loss 90