5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shakes, would highly recommend
Published 12 months ago by Bryan

1.0 out of 5 stars Pure Additives...
Ingredients: Fructose, lecithin powder, soy protein isolate, maltodextrin, calcium
caseinate, sodium caseinate, corn bran, flavours and artificial flavours, guar gum,
lecithin liquid, magnesium oxide, carrageenan, disodium phosphate, citrus pectin,
honey powder, silicon dioxide, ascorbic acid, ferrous fumarate, potassium iodide, DLalpha
tocopheryl...
Published 1 month ago by NYFB [Je suis Charlie]

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shakes, would highly recommend, January 31, 2014
This review is from: Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Mix - French Vanilla (750g) (Health and Beauty)
Great product and great timing! The flavor isn't too bad, but with just milk and he formula, it tastes like pancake batter to me (lol). My favorite is with almond milk, the powder, cinnamon and I've blended it together and sliced almonds on top. Yum! I guess the price isn't too bad considering it last me about 30 uses. Roughly over a dollar per serving is good with me :) I have been able to lose over 30 pounds in 3 months using garcinia cambogia in combination with the shakes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Herba Life works, slowly and the rest is work UPDATE, May 19, 2013
The first time I took Herbalife shakes about a month ago It worked. I didn't exercise but I do have a job where I'm running around on my feet a few hours a day. I dropped A LOT of belly fat my first week, which was great. I took some for breakfast and at lunch then ate a regular dinner. About two weeks in I noticed that I wasn't getting as full with the shakes as I had the first week, which was a problem because I work in a restaurant and there is temptation everwhere. So eventually I started to take a shake for breakfast then eat lunch and take a shake for dinner. Now, I go to the gym because while the shakes are helping a bit, It's not getting rid of fat in places I need (like my back/legs) only in my stomach. The shakes started to loose it's "Fill you up" effect after a few weeks. The great thing is it HAS changed my eating habits and curved my cravings A LOT. I can easily drink a cup of water with food, or pass up on desert or fast food. Also, I eat less and feel full faster when I eat normal foods. My stomach looks much smaller now, which is great because I think Herbalife really did help me loose stomach fat :). But honestly, THE REST IS UP TO YOU. Don't expect this shake to work on its own and you just sit around and do nothing. It wont work. Plus, in order to loose body fat your body needs a certain amount of calories a day (depending on your weight/age/etc). I use SILK Vanilla low fat, and that, mixed with this twice a day maybe equals up to about 200 CAL. I'm 24, 5'3" and 150lbs (atm) and my body needs almost 2000 CAL a day with regular exercise to loose body fat :/. So, I work out, drink two shakes a day and work and eat a regular meal. I do cheat meals sometimes too, because as I said, my appetite isn't heavy anymore so I will have a bunch of small healthy snacks throughout the day. I would reccomend Herbalife shakes to anyone willing to put in the effort to make it work for them.

Also, This is the first time I've ordered this flavor. So far I've tried this, Mint Chocolate Chip and Cookies and Cream. Mint Chococolate Chip has been my favorite by far, then Cookies and cream, then this French Vanilla one. Idk, I guess IO expected this to taste like strait up Vanilla Milk shakes like a frosty from Wendys. It tastes kind of odd to me. It tastes like French Vanilla but it also tastes like a protein shake :/ I still have Chocolate and that Latte flavor to try, but so far Mint Chocolate Chip is by far my favorite because it doesn't taste like a Protein shake, it tastes like melted ice cream (not as minty though)

UPDATE:
So I think the mint chocolate chip powder is different from the other two. The vanilla and cookies and cream seem to be thicker and more shake like when mixed. the mint one is super liquidy, so I think that may be why I didn't get as full after a few weeks because the mint one was like water consistency. the vanilla one I'm using now def keeps me full longer. So just a heads up! I've used the same milk for them all and blended them all the same way!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product! Lost TONS of weight., March 25, 2013
I have been on this product for about 3 months and have lost more than 30lbs. I mix it with fat free milk as well as frozen berries like blueberries and strawberries. I make it twice a day and it really fills me up!

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy, August 15, 2013
This is so good with fruit, I buy strawberry's and freeze them, along with my blueberrys. I lost 7 pounds in 5 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, October 17, 2013
I love this product. It blends up thick and tasty. I add crused ice and a little peanut butter and/or a banana for extra flavor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shake Mix, June 24, 2013
I love this shake mix! I get the vanilla because I can put anything I want in it and it tastes great and keeps me full until lunch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pure Additives..., December 14, 2014
tocopheryl acetate, sodium selenite, niacinamide, copper gluconate, zinc oxide,
manganese sulfate, biotin, papain, bromelain, vitamin A palmitate, D-calcium
pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid,
chromium chloride and sodium molybdate.

50g offers 102 calories and 6.3g of protein, 100mg sodium and a whopping 50g of sugar. That is a lot of sugar and additives for only 6.3g of protein. No wonder they will not supply the ingredient list or back image of the product anywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, July 31, 2013
Works well, i've used in the past, great price. One doesn't experience much hunger feelins when using it. The vanilla goes great with fruits. As long as you can be careful to not snack this is a great product!

1.0 out of 5 stars batter taste, October 21, 2014
I didnt see any difference at all. This tastes more like batter had to add fruit to make it better. Wouldn't purchase this again. It was pricey & no results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, May 23, 2014
Like mixing with my morning coffee. A and different fruits for add flavor. Haven't seen much weight loss but will continue to see.

Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Mix - French Vanilla (750g)
$51.44 $33.89