5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shakes, would highly recommend
Published 6 months ago by Bryan

1.0 out of 5 stars Sugar Drink - weak on Protein.
The problem with Herbalife Formula 1 are the following:

1. Its has too much sugar vs. proteins. 13 grams of carbs from sugar - (note: second ingredient is Fructose). That's not good.
2. With only 9 grams of protein and it's not whey but soy protein. While soy is NOT bad, it is very important to understand the difference WHERE you are getting your protein...
Published 29 days ago by Prohobo

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shakes, would highly recommend, January 31, 2014
This review is from: Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Mix - French Vanilla (750g) (Health and Beauty)
Great product and great timing! The flavor isn't too bad, but with just milk and he formula, it tastes like pancake batter to me (lol). My favorite is with almond milk, the powder, cinnamon and I've blended it together and sliced almonds on top. Yum! I guess the price isn't too bad considering it last me about 30 uses. Roughly over a dollar per serving is good with me :) I have been able to lose over 30 pounds in 3 months using garcinia cambogia in combination with the shakes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Herba Life works, slowly and the rest is work UPDATE, May 19, 2013
The first time I took Herbalife shakes about a month ago It worked. I didn't exercise but I do have a job where I'm running around on my feet a few hours a day. I dropped A LOT of belly fat my first week, which was great. I took some for breakfast and at lunch then ate a regular dinner. About two weeks in I noticed that I wasn't getting as full with the shakes as I had the first week, which was a problem because I work in a restaurant and there is temptation everwhere. So eventually I started to take a shake for breakfast then eat lunch and take a shake for dinner. Now, I go to the gym because while the shakes are helping a bit, It's not getting rid of fat in places I need (like my back/legs) only in my stomach. The shakes started to loose it's "Fill you up" effect after a few weeks. The great thing is it HAS changed my eating habits and curved my cravings A LOT. I can easily drink a cup of water with food, or pass up on desert or fast food. Also, I eat less and feel full faster when I eat normal foods. My stomach looks much smaller now, which is great because I think Herbalife really did help me loose stomach fat :). But honestly, THE REST IS UP TO YOU. Don't expect this shake to work on its own and you just sit around and do nothing. It wont work. Plus, in order to loose body fat your body needs a certain amount of calories a day (depending on your weight/age/etc). I use SILK Vanilla low fat, and that, mixed with this twice a day maybe equals up to about 200 CAL. I'm 24, 5'3" and 150lbs (atm) and my body needs almost 2000 CAL a day with regular exercise to loose body fat :/. So, I work out, drink two shakes a day and work and eat a regular meal. I do cheat meals sometimes too, because as I said, my appetite isn't heavy anymore so I will have a bunch of small healthy snacks throughout the day. I would reccomend Herbalife shakes to anyone willing to put in the effort to make it work for them.

Also, This is the first time I've ordered this flavor. So far I've tried this, Mint Chocolate Chip and Cookies and Cream. Mint Chococolate Chip has been my favorite by far, then Cookies and cream, then this French Vanilla one. Idk, I guess IO expected this to taste like strait up Vanilla Milk shakes like a frosty from Wendys. It tastes kind of odd to me. It tastes like French Vanilla but it also tastes like a protein shake :/ I still have Chocolate and that Latte flavor to try, but so far Mint Chocolate Chip is by far my favorite because it doesn't taste like a Protein shake, it tastes like melted ice cream (not as minty though)

UPDATE:
So I think the mint chocolate chip powder is different from the other two. The vanilla and cookies and cream seem to be thicker and more shake like when mixed. the mint one is super liquidy, so I think that may be why I didn't get as full after a few weeks because the mint one was like water consistency. the vanilla one I'm using now def keeps me full longer. So just a heads up! I've used the same milk for them all and blended them all the same way!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product! Lost TONS of weight., March 25, 2013
I have been on this product for about 3 months and have lost more than 30lbs. I mix it with fat free milk as well as frozen berries like blueberries and strawberries. I make it twice a day and it really fills me up!

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy, August 15, 2013
This is so good with fruit, I buy strawberry's and freeze them, along with my blueberrys. I lost 7 pounds in 5 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!, November 4, 2013
So I'm going to try to break this down as much as possible & hopefully help anyone else looking to purchase this product. Just so you know, I'm not an herbalife distributor, doctor, nor physical trainer. This review is solely based on my experience with the product & previous experience with weight loss. I'm always taking photos so feel free to follow me on instagram for possible updates on my weight loss: @briannajaycee

PRICE: A lot of people complain of it being expensive, but if you keep it basic (Formula 1 shake + Personal Protein Powder) it really isn't! I calculated that I'm paying a little over $3 a day for TWO meals. That's cheaper than fast food, so I have absolutely no complaints on the price.

TASTE: I would like to disagree with others that it's 'delicious,' but it is tasteful enough to where I can drink it 2x a day. I've only tasted the vanilla so far which is sort of bland without putting other things in it such as peanut butter, cinnamon, fruit, possibly nonfat yogurt, etc.

DOES IT WORK?: I'm currently on my 3rd day & will try to update this as much as possible as I get further along. So far it HAS WORKED FOR ME! I have already lost 5 lbs. in 2 days with very little exercise. I'm finally out of the 200s & haven't been since I finished high school, even with a healthy diet I struggled getting out. I can honestly say I do feel like I have more energy and I don't have any issues feeling hungry after drinking a shake.

RECOMMENDATIONS: I recommend preparing the shake in a blender. I put 1 cup of nonfat milk + 1 cup of crushed ice + 2 scoops of Formula 1 + 1 scoop of protein powder. You can also add additional things as mentioned above. If you really want this product to work as it has for me, I suggest cutting out all sugary, fatty, and unhealthy foods. I no longer drink sodas, or eat candies (I know it's so sad since Halloween just passed, lol), fast food, etc. Be sure to drink water and exercise for even better results.

Overall so far, I'm having a great experience with herbalife. I'll be sure to check back here within a week or so's time. Have a lovely day everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars the Vanilla F1 is a great place to start, July 15, 2014
If you're just starting out with the Herbalife, the Vanilla F1 is a great place to start. The vanilla flavor is versatile and there are tons of recipes using it and mix-ins such as sugar free Jello pudding, or sugar free syrups that can allow you to make a variety of flavors. I mix the F1 and protein powder with ice and enjoy twice a day. This is the first weight loss program that I have been able to stick to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, July 31, 2013
Works well, i've used in the past, great price. One doesn't experience much hunger feelins when using it. The vanilla goes great with fruits. As long as you can be careful to not snack this is a great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great!, September 23, 2013
The flavor is great, it fills you up, and I don't mind have it twice a day( morning and night) with other meal replacements, I craved a lot of sweets. Herbalife helped control my cravings. Would buy it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, October 11, 2013
Best tasting meal replacement I have ever had and it has all the vitamens and supplements. I would totally recommend it. I have lost 5 lb so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shake Mix, June 24, 2013
I love this shake mix! I get the vanilla because I can put anything I want in it and it tastes great and keeps me full until lunch.

Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Mix - French Vanilla (750g)
$51.44 $33.00