5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shakes, would highly recommend
Published 5 months ago by Bryan

3.0 out of 5 stars Meal substitute
It's good way to replace a healthy meal when I'm in a hurry. Easy and fast: better than junk food!
Published 9 months ago by Roseclair

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shakes, would highly recommend, January 31, 2014
This review is from: Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Mix - French Vanilla (750g) (Health and Beauty)
Great product and great timing! The flavor isn't too bad, but with just milk and he formula, it tastes like pancake batter to me (lol). My favorite is with almond milk, the powder, cinnamon and I've blended it together and sliced almonds on top. Yum! I guess the price isn't too bad considering it last me about 30 uses. Roughly over a dollar per serving is good with me :) I have been able to lose over 30 pounds in 3 months using garcinia cambogia in combination with the shakes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Herba Life works, slowly and the rest is work UPDATE, May 19, 2013
The first time I took Herbalife shakes about a month ago It worked. I didn't exercise but I do have a job where I'm running around on my feet a few hours a day. I dropped A LOT of belly fat my first week, which was great. I took some for breakfast and at lunch then ate a regular dinner. About two weeks in I noticed that I wasn't getting as full with the shakes as I had the first week, which was a problem because I work in a restaurant and there is temptation everwhere. So eventually I started to take a shake for breakfast then eat lunch and take a shake for dinner. Now, I go to the gym because while the shakes are helping a bit, It's not getting rid of fat in places I need (like my back/legs) only in my stomach. The shakes started to loose it's "Fill you up" effect after a few weeks. The great thing is it HAS changed my eating habits and curved my cravings A LOT. I can easily drink a cup of water with food, or pass up on desert or fast food. Also, I eat less and feel full faster when I eat normal foods. My stomach looks much smaller now, which is great because I think Herbalife really did help me loose stomach fat :). But honestly, THE REST IS UP TO YOU. Don't expect this shake to work on its own and you just sit around and do nothing. It wont work. Plus, in order to loose body fat your body needs a certain amount of calories a day (depending on your weight/age/etc). I use SILK Vanilla low fat, and that, mixed with this twice a day maybe equals up to about 200 CAL. I'm 24, 5'3" and 150lbs (atm) and my body needs almost 2000 CAL a day with regular exercise to loose body fat :/. So, I work out, drink two shakes a day and work and eat a regular meal. I do cheat meals sometimes too, because as I said, my appetite isn't heavy anymore so I will have a bunch of small healthy snacks throughout the day. I would reccomend Herbalife shakes to anyone willing to put in the effort to make it work for them.

Also, This is the first time I've ordered this flavor. So far I've tried this, Mint Chocolate Chip and Cookies and Cream. Mint Chococolate Chip has been my favorite by far, then Cookies and cream, then this French Vanilla one. Idk, I guess IO expected this to taste like strait up Vanilla Milk shakes like a frosty from Wendys. It tastes kind of odd to me. It tastes like French Vanilla but it also tastes like a protein shake :/ I still have Chocolate and that Latte flavor to try, but so far Mint Chocolate Chip is by far my favorite because it doesn't taste like a Protein shake, it tastes like melted ice cream (not as minty though)

UPDATE:
So I think the mint chocolate chip powder is different from the other two. The vanilla and cookies and cream seem to be thicker and more shake like when mixed. the mint one is super liquidy, so I think that may be why I didn't get as full after a few weeks because the mint one was like water consistency. the vanilla one I'm using now def keeps me full longer. So just a heads up! I've used the same milk for them all and blended them all the same way!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product! Lost TONS of weight., March 25, 2013
I have been on this product for about 3 months and have lost more than 30lbs. I mix it with fat free milk as well as frozen berries like blueberries and strawberries. I make it twice a day and it really fills me up!

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy, August 15, 2013
This is so good with fruit, I buy strawberry's and freeze them, along with my blueberrys. I lost 7 pounds in 5 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy way to lose weight!, July 17, 2013
I have been on every diet imaginable including Slim Fast.When I was in my 20's I dropped a ton of weight drinking Slim Fast.Now I am 42 and had some back issues in the past 10 months and packed on about 20 pounds.Slim Fast was just not doing it for me plus I was always starving.So here is my story so far......I'm a 42 year old female,five foot six inches tall.I needed to lose 20 pounds to get back to a healthy weight.Six weeks ago I bought my first canister of Herbalife.I drink it for breakfast and lunch.To one I add ice and frozen strawberries.To the other I add a squirt of hersheys sugar free syrup,frozen bananas and a teaspoon of low fat JIF.I eat a healthy supper and might have a snack at some point but I am not ravenous between shakes.I am surprised by this but it's true. I lost 7 pounds the first two weeks.After six weeks I am down 10.2 pounds and that is with a couple of "cocktail" weekends and a hubby on vacation for a week.I keep waiting for hunger to set in but so far I have been satisfied between meals.I do excersize regularly.I walk at a moderate pace on a treadmill for 30 minutes and also try to do 30 min of some other excersize but nothing strenuous because of my back which I am still doing physical therapy excersizes for.I am hoping to hit my 20 pound goal by Oct.I plan to keep drinking Herbalife shakes for lunch after I hit my goal.I tried the Dutch chocolate flavor but didnt like it as much as the french vanilla.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, June 5, 2014
I really like it! It's a great quick and tasty meal. Easy to make! Worth the money compared to others

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you., March 28, 2014
Thank you for helping us stay healthy with this product that also tastes great! Gonna buy more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, February 22, 2014
Tastes great and I add a 1/4 teaspoon of cocoa for variety. It satisfies my hunger for breakfast and lunch.

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, January 23, 2014
Disgusting... hate the taste, I cant even choke it down. waste of my money, I wish there was a way to get rid of the powdery texture.

5.0 out of 5 stars protien, January 14, 2014
Thank you amazon for herbalife shake mix! It has really helped me lose the extra weight I have gained over the holiday

Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Mix - French Vanilla (750g)
$51.44 $35.90