5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shakes, would highly recommend
Published 10 months ago by Bryan

1.0 out of 5 stars Pure Additives...
Ingredients: Fructose, lecithin powder, soy protein isolate, maltodextrin, calcium
caseinate, sodium caseinate, corn bran, flavours and artificial flavours, guar gum,
lecithin liquid, magnesium oxide, carrageenan, disodium phosphate, citrus pectin,
honey powder, silicon dioxide, ascorbic acid, ferrous fumarate, potassium iodide, DLalpha
tocopheryl...
Published 10 days ago by NYFB

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shakes, would highly recommend, January 31, 2014
This review is from: Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Mix - French Vanilla (750g) (Health and Beauty)
Great product and great timing! The flavor isn't too bad, but with just milk and he formula, it tastes like pancake batter to me (lol). My favorite is with almond milk, the powder, cinnamon and I've blended it together and sliced almonds on top. Yum! I guess the price isn't too bad considering it last me about 30 uses. Roughly over a dollar per serving is good with me :) I have been able to lose over 30 pounds in 3 months using garcinia cambogia in combination with the shakes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Herba Life works, slowly and the rest is work UPDATE, May 19, 2013
The first time I took Herbalife shakes about a month ago It worked. I didn't exercise but I do have a job where I'm running around on my feet a few hours a day. I dropped A LOT of belly fat my first week, which was great. I took some for breakfast and at lunch then ate a regular dinner. About two weeks in I noticed that I wasn't getting as full with the shakes as I had the first week, which was a problem because I work in a restaurant and there is temptation everwhere. So eventually I started to take a shake for breakfast then eat lunch and take a shake for dinner. Now, I go to the gym because while the shakes are helping a bit, It's not getting rid of fat in places I need (like my back/legs) only in my stomach. The shakes started to loose it's "Fill you up" effect after a few weeks. The great thing is it HAS changed my eating habits and curved my cravings A LOT. I can easily drink a cup of water with food, or pass up on desert or fast food. Also, I eat less and feel full faster when I eat normal foods. My stomach looks much smaller now, which is great because I think Herbalife really did help me loose stomach fat :). But honestly, THE REST IS UP TO YOU. Don't expect this shake to work on its own and you just sit around and do nothing. It wont work. Plus, in order to loose body fat your body needs a certain amount of calories a day (depending on your weight/age/etc). I use SILK Vanilla low fat, and that, mixed with this twice a day maybe equals up to about 200 CAL. I'm 24, 5'3" and 150lbs (atm) and my body needs almost 2000 CAL a day with regular exercise to loose body fat :/. So, I work out, drink two shakes a day and work and eat a regular meal. I do cheat meals sometimes too, because as I said, my appetite isn't heavy anymore so I will have a bunch of small healthy snacks throughout the day. I would reccomend Herbalife shakes to anyone willing to put in the effort to make it work for them.

Also, This is the first time I've ordered this flavor. So far I've tried this, Mint Chocolate Chip and Cookies and Cream. Mint Chococolate Chip has been my favorite by far, then Cookies and cream, then this French Vanilla one. Idk, I guess IO expected this to taste like strait up Vanilla Milk shakes like a frosty from Wendys. It tastes kind of odd to me. It tastes like French Vanilla but it also tastes like a protein shake :/ I still have Chocolate and that Latte flavor to try, but so far Mint Chocolate Chip is by far my favorite because it doesn't taste like a Protein shake, it tastes like melted ice cream (not as minty though)

UPDATE:
So I think the mint chocolate chip powder is different from the other two. The vanilla and cookies and cream seem to be thicker and more shake like when mixed. the mint one is super liquidy, so I think that may be why I didn't get as full after a few weeks because the mint one was like water consistency. the vanilla one I'm using now def keeps me full longer. So just a heads up! I've used the same milk for them all and blended them all the same way!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product! Lost TONS of weight., March 25, 2013
I have been on this product for about 3 months and have lost more than 30lbs. I mix it with fat free milk as well as frozen berries like blueberries and strawberries. I make it twice a day and it really fills me up!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Tasty way to lose weight, November 11, 2014
I have been using this Herbalife formula for about 2 months now. It was hard for me to pick what flavor I wanted because they all looked so good. I decided to go with the french vanilla flavor and it actually tastes like french vanilla. To make this shake I first add 8oz of milk into a blender. I like to use either non fat milk or soy milk because soy milk makes it it tastes better and both are healthier for you than regular milk. I always make sure to shake the container before I use it so the powder doesn't clump and then the scoops of powder come out easily. I put 2 scoops of the mix into the blender and I even put some ice in because it makes it a little thicker and it gives a milkshake texture to it. It blends pretty quickly and then I pour it into my glass and I've got my shake ready to drink. These shakes are very convenient and save me a lot of time because before I started taking them I would have to try and prepare healthy meals for myself and that is hard to do when you are short on time, so I found myself eating unhealthy due to the lack of time. I like to drink one shake as a substitute for breakfast and then I have another shake with a small healthy snack such as fruits for lunch. For dinner I usually just eat a normal healthy meal and only use the shake at dinner if I eat a normal meal during breakfast or lunch. I like this formula because it has 23 vitamins and minerals which is probably more than I get with normal meals that end up causing me to gain weight. It also only has 217 calories so if you are following a calorie counting diet then it's a great substitute for your normal high calorie foods.

During my first week I wasn't seeing much weight loss. I was taking the shakes each day and although it is tiring I also workout for about 30-45 minutes a day. The next 2 weeks I started to see more steady weight loss per week. I was averaging a 1-2 lb loss each week, but I was still hoping to see better results because even before I started the shakes I was at least losing a lb per week. I think the reason I wasn't losing the amount of weight I was hoping for is because while the shakes help you to lose weight by reducing your calorie intake, they do not do a lot to increase or maintain a high metabolism. Around my 4th week of using this shake I also started taking T5 RXD - Clinical Strength Thermogenic Fat-Reduction Formula. Highly Concentrated T5 Weight Loss, Fat Burning Supplement (90 Capsules) (1 bottle) after seeing a feature they did on it in one of the fitness magazines I read. Once I added this supplement I started losing about 3-4 lbs every week and it was giving me extra energy so I was able to workout without getting tired as quickly. This is a great addition to the Herbalife shakes if you are taking them for weight loss. There are other fat burners on the market that might work too, but this is the only one that actually worked and quickly. I'm glad to be seeing a good amount of weight loss each week and am happy with my choice to substitute these shakes for the unhealthy meals that I was eating before. The shakes are a great way to help you maintain and lose a few lbs, I just want to lose a little more each week so I am going to continue using this combination. I would recommend it to anyone who finds it hard to stick to their low calorie diet.

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy, August 15, 2013
This is so good with fruit, I buy strawberry's and freeze them, along with my blueberrys. I lost 7 pounds in 5 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, October 17, 2013
I love this product. It blends up thick and tasty. I add crused ice and a little peanut butter and/or a banana for extra flavor.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pure Additives..., December 14, 2014
tocopheryl acetate, sodium selenite, niacinamide, copper gluconate, zinc oxide,
manganese sulfate, biotin, papain, bromelain, vitamin A palmitate, D-calcium
pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid,
chromium chloride and sodium molybdate.

50g offers 102 calories and 6.3g of protein, 100mg sodium and a whopping 50g of sugar. That is a lot of sugar and additives for only 6.3g of protein. No wonder they will not supply the ingredient list or back image of the product anywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shake Mix, June 24, 2013
I love this shake mix! I get the vanilla because I can put anything I want in it and it tastes great and keeps me full until lunch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, July 31, 2013
Works well, i've used in the past, great price. One doesn't experience much hunger feelins when using it. The vanilla goes great with fruits. As long as you can be careful to not snack this is a great product!

2.0 out of 5 stars There are better mixes out there, August 21, 2014
Though it does aid in filling me up, the taste is horrible and I'm not inclined to use it. It has a "fake" taste and is quite sweet. Definitely won't but this again.

Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Mix - French Vanilla (750g)
$51.44 $32.99