Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on January 31, 2014
Great product and great timing! The flavor isn't too bad, but with just milk and he formula, it tastes like pancake batter to me (lol). My favorite is with almond milk, the powder, cinnamon and I've blended it together and sliced almonds on top. Yum! I guess the price isn't too bad considering it last me about 30 uses. Roughly over a dollar per serving is good with me :) I have been able to lose over 30 pounds in 3 months using garcinia cambogia in combination with the shakes.
55 comments737 of 752 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2013
The first time I took Herbalife shakes about a month ago It worked. I didn't exercise but I do have a job where I'm running around on my feet a few hours a day. I dropped A LOT of belly fat my first week, which was great. I took some for breakfast and at lunch then ate a regular dinner. About two weeks in I noticed that I wasn't getting as full with the shakes as I had the first week, which was a problem because I work in a restaurant and there is temptation everwhere. So eventually I started to take a shake for breakfast then eat lunch and take a shake for dinner. Now, I go to the gym because while the shakes are helping a bit, It's not getting rid of fat in places I need (like my back/legs) only in my stomach. The shakes started to loose it's "Fill you up" effect after a few weeks. The great thing is it HAS changed my eating habits and curved my cravings A LOT. I can easily drink a cup of water with food, or pass up on desert or fast food. Also, I eat less and feel full faster when I eat normal foods. My stomach looks much smaller now, which is great because I think Herbalife really did help me loose stomach fat :). But honestly, THE REST IS UP TO YOU. Don't expect this shake to work on its own and you just sit around and do nothing. It wont work. Plus, in order to loose body fat your body needs a certain amount of calories a day (depending on your weight/age/etc). I use SILK Vanilla low fat, and that, mixed with this twice a day maybe equals up to about 200 CAL. I'm 24, 5'3" and 150lbs (atm) and my body needs almost 2000 CAL a day with regular exercise to loose body fat :/. So, I work out, drink two shakes a day and work and eat a regular meal. I do cheat meals sometimes too, because as I said, my appetite isn't heavy anymore so I will have a bunch of small healthy snacks throughout the day. I would reccomend Herbalife shakes to anyone willing to put in the effort to make it work for them.

Also, This is the first time I've ordered this flavor. So far I've tried this, Mint Chocolate Chip and Cookies and Cream. Mint Chococolate Chip has been my favorite by far, then Cookies and cream, then this French Vanilla one. Idk, I guess IO expected this to taste like strait up Vanilla Milk shakes like a frosty from Wendys. It tastes kind of odd to me. It tastes like French Vanilla but it also tastes like a protein shake :/ I still have Chocolate and that Latte flavor to try, but so far Mint Chocolate Chip is by far my favorite because it doesn't taste like a Protein shake, it tastes like melted ice cream (not as minty though)

UPDATE:
So I think the mint chocolate chip powder is different from the other two. The vanilla and cookies and cream seem to be thicker and more shake like when mixed. the mint one is super liquidy, so I think that may be why I didn't get as full after a few weeks because the mint one was like water consistency. the vanilla one I'm using now def keeps me full longer. So just a heads up! I've used the same milk for them all and blended them all the same way!
44 comments156 of 177 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2013
I have been on this product for about 3 months and have lost more than 30lbs. I mix it with fat free milk as well as frozen berries like blueberries and strawberries. I make it twice a day and it really fills me up!
33 comments97 of 116 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 15, 2013
This is so good with fruit, I buy strawberry's and freeze them, along with my blueberrys. I lost 7 pounds in 5 days.
0Comment34 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2013
I love this product. It blends up thick and tasty. I add crused ice and a little peanut butter and/or a banana for extra flavor.
on July 31, 2013
Works well, i've used in the past, great price. One doesn't experience much hunger feelins when using it. The vanilla goes great with fruits. As long as you can be careful to not snack this is a great product!
11 comment11 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 21, 2014
Though it does aid in filling me up, the taste is horrible and I'm not inclined to use it. It has a "fake" taste and is quite sweet. Definitely won't but this again.
22 comments8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2015
Just 2 months ago, I was looking for a easy breakfast solution possibly a vanilla shake kinda thing coz I love shakes. Coincidentally met a lady who offered me 'a good breakfast solution.' I was very skeptical at first, (actually i ran away from her after i found out it's herbalife). But later at home I decided to go read reviews online of the product. Since most of reviews hera are good (I was surprised) I decided to get one. Also because I like Vanilla flavoured shakes. I went back to the Herbalife agent to purchase the shake just for a breakfast food (not for weight loss), but i saw a picture of her when she was 25kg (55 lbs) heavier and I was seriously shocked. So I was like maybe I'll give this a try, I am a little overweight 5"6 160lbs she recommended I follow the 10 days program (which includes the Herbal Tea and Aloe drink). I managed to lose 1.8 kg (4 lbs) after 10 days. I figured this works (I've never really lost weight in my life before, just gained little by little), so I got the shakes and made the drinks at home myself. It's been 1.5 months so far, total I've lost is 9 kg (20 lbs). Was 72kg (159lbs) before, now i'm at 62kg (139lbs). It's definitely effective I would say but need some discipline esp the one meal a day, and good snacks.

I'll provide some things I learned following the diet:

1. Only eat one meal a day (you can eat 2 lights meals like salads) (my one meal is grilled chicken with rice)
I was told by my mentor i could eat 2 meals a day along with my 2 shakes, but 2 meals didn't make me lose weight, I only lost weight when I had 1 meal only a day.
2. If you are a night person, maybe make your one meal your dinner. It helps you stay full throughout the night.
3. Drink a lot of water - I was told to drink 5 litres which i said was impossible, but 3/4 liters is good.
4. Snack well in between meals, for e.g. half an apple every 3 hours between meals helps keeps away the hunger.
5. If you want to get another Herbalife product, maybe get the Personalized Protein Powder, i somehow thinks it helps make me fuller and not reach for food.

Don't think I can give this 5 stars yet as I don't yet know if the weight loss could be sustained. Probably would write another review again in 2 months whether or not i manage to sustain the weight loss. But so far I would say the experience is very worth it, even just for looking at a different you in front of the mirror.
on June 24, 2013
I love this shake mix! I get the vanilla because I can put anything I want in it and it tastes great and keeps me full until lunch.
on June 30, 2015
The vanilla flavor tastes great but this product is loaded with unhealthy products and GMO's. I wish they would keep the taste and loose the GMO's and artificial sweeteners.