Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 26, 2015
Dj hercules is perfect, the problem is: Delivery leave this in front the door, item expensive must be recived in person
on February 24, 2015
This is a solid built controller. The buttons are closer together than I'd like and I'm not a fan of the loop effect buttons on the software. You hit one button to start the loop and another to end it. Takes some getting used to. Positives though, the jog wheels are a good size and feel, the tabs glide so smooth and the case is aluminum and sturdy. The travel case is a great bonus too! Definitely happy with this.
on January 29, 2015
its a very good looking controller, but the size isn't correct. it is way smaller then the add says. not even close to 20 inches, more like just under 16 inches. not happy with the false advertising. I have a case and I ordered this controller to fit my case, now I either return the controller or buy a new case. don't understand why you would have to mislead people on the size. im sorry to say but didn't hook it up and im sure I will never buy Hercules again, if you cant be honest with the size of the control, why would you be honest with what the controller can do, very sad, now I have to cancel my gigs this weekend because of this, cost me even more money,
on January 17, 2015
It annoys me how this table can't be found in most software templates. You have to manually assign the dam knobs. Impedes your work flow
on January 11, 2015
THIS MIXER IS AWESOME, I LOVE THE FOUR DECK CONTROLLERS....!!!! KEEEPS THE PARTY ROCKING.....!!!!!!
on September 16, 2014
excellent product very good quality I have no problem with it works great
on August 24, 2014
excellent DJ console! Very well built, its all aluminum structure is beautiful and extremely sturdy. It's a product with professional characteristics. Its use is simple and intuitive. It has a good size for transport and also comes with a bag and usb cable (the power to it is via USB, no need electric outlet). I am very happy with this DJ console ...
on July 23, 2014
No part of did not work
on April 19, 2014
I've had the opportunity to use all kinds of different mixers and controllers (Traktor S2 and Z2, Pioneer Cdj's, Xone 4D, etc), but I was looking for a deck that could compete with these mixers for a significantly lower price; I was fortunate enough to find this one.

This has everything an aspiring new DJ needs, but also the mapping possibilities, combinations, and options an experienced DJ needs as well. One thing I really liked about this deck was that it not only had its own integrated sound card, but it also had the outputs necessary for a performance and backlights for late-night gigs--and it's made of metal! You can also incorporate turntables into the control as separate decks which is great if you're in a gig where they give you more freedom on your sets.

The only issue I have (if anything) is the backlit keys only seem to work on Virtual DJ. I usually use the deck with IL's Deckadance software, and the lights don't show, but it's not that big of a deal.

Bottom Line: The Hercules console is a well-produced controller that provides high-standard output for half the price of most popular mixers. It's great for its price!
on January 7, 2014
I previously had a Hercules RMX and liked it. Got a new black HP laptop recently and wanted a new black controller to match. The operation of the 4-MX is similar to the RMX I had, so it wasn't hard to adjust. It's got a few more features than the RMX and works great with Virtual DJ Pro. Does exactly what I need without being overly complicated or cluttered.