Published on April 30, 2012 by CammieW

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
very thin and zippers were hard to open color was good
Published 1 month ago by deanna chandler

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems like good products despite 2 issues UPDATED unhappy with quality broke on first use, April 30, 2012
Today I received my Hercules Jetlite 4-pc. Luggage Set WATERMELON via UPS and after looking over these products I found an issue with the largest suitcase. The nylon webbed handles are wrapped with a material that is perhaps vinyl and to the right of the middle stitching it looks like someone sliced it with a box cutter straight through the vinyl exposing the nylon for almost ˝ the length of the handle. If I didn't have to pay for return shipping or have to deal with the hassle of going to a UPS store via bus with a giant box, I think I would return this as damaged only because after traveling for multiple flights the damage can only keep getting worse. Also, please be aware that this set labeled watermelon and appears to be a rather bright pink in the photos here but, it is really a dark pink / almost red color that is actually labeled fuchsia on the invoice. Other than the damage and slight color difference I think that these will serve the purpose I need them for.

UPDATE 11/16/12 I finally got a chance to use my bags and I am not happy with the quality of the materials. I am leaving for a trip to Boston in a few hours and after packing the largest bag not to capacity nor with the expanded portion open I went to lift it off the table I had packed it on and one of the metal rivets holding the top fabric handle to the bag actually ripped out of the hard lining! As of right now the handle is attached only to the fabric on the outside of the case which is pulling away from the side of the hard liner. I am not pleased that when I finally go to use my bags this happens. Now I have to take a broken bag on my trip that can't even be lifted by it's handles as intended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Graduation Gift, December 3, 2012
LeeAnn Nichols (Tularosa, New Mexico United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this set of luggage for my neice for her high school graduation gift. She absolutely loves it and it wheels work great, it has been very sturdy and wonderful to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this luggage!, August 5, 2013
Perfect set with the perfect sized bags. And I love the bright pink color. I have taken these bags with me on numerous trips, and they have served me well. No issues with rips, tears, or zippers - all is well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 15, 2012
Love my luggage Got here before my trip took a little long to ship but glad its here thanks so much

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 29, 2013
Love it. Was exactly as described. I am very excited about this product. Love the design as well. It is perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Other than that I loved it., July 6, 2014
The mesh department on the inside of the big suitcase ripped the first time I used it... Other than that I loved it... Great price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 2, 2014
very thin and zippers were hard to open color was good

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Luggage Set!!, June 23, 2014
This is a great luggage set it arrived within a week from placing the order and arrived in perfect conditions. It is great for a gift, to own it yourself and much more. The price is also unbeatable!! Can't wait to break it in!!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome product!, June 4, 2014
This is a Great size! Love the color! The Shipping was very fast! Recommend this product to everyone looking for a luggage set :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Irritated, May 22, 2014
I have already written and have not heard back. I got this product right before I left for disneyworld with my kids and before I even flew home it had ripped!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›