Top positive review
24 people found this helpful
CUTE HERDING FUN, Neat Challenges but a FEW minor FLAWS
on January 9, 2013
A Simple concept to HERD Animals to Pens by touching device screen (behind them) to steer and push them along to desired directonl. Difficulty increases with new Obstacles, Pitfalls, Moving Bridges, etc. to navigate through or around. You also aim to pick up Stars along the way to increase score. There are also Bonus Levels that are different from normal game play to give you a Break from repetitious play. This is a GREAT Feature that you will appreciate.
1. Graphics are Colorful, Cute, well done and add to the Fun.
2. Controls work OK for the most part on Xoom Tablet but accuracy can be difficult at times.
3. Music is Country Corny but very Pleasant.
4. Sound Effects are Cute, Funny and Appropriate enough to enhance the game.
5. Challenges are easy to learn with welcome increases in difficulty as game goes on.
6. Lots of Variables increase Fun, Challenges, Satisfaction and REPLAY VALUE.
7. Menus and Options work well and the QUIT Button exits and Shuts app down completely.
8. Instructions are good and helpful with every new variable to game play as you progress.
1. Controls are OK but it is TOUGH to Steer animals ACCURATELY with finger behind them.
2. Herding in some directions will BLOCK the animal with your Finger (ruining your fun).
3. TIMER is annoying - Should be switchable (on/off) to ACOMODATE KIDS and remove stress.
4. Animals are very SMALL. Slightly LARGER would improve the game for more fun.
OVERALL: ENTERTAINING, Challenging and Funny game. Using a STYLUS can help a little with the Accuracy and alleviate the Blocking of Animals with your finger. I hope they ADD OPTION TO TURN OFF TIMER in a future Update so smaller KIDS can enjoy the game too. Thanks