5.0 out of 5 stars WOW - this is the real deal
Published on August 9, 2011 by T. Huth

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
Got their Kingdom of Heaven CD and loved it. This did not meet the same expectations for me. But, you may like it!
Published 7 months ago by liferjesus

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW - this is the real deal, August 9, 2011
T. Huth (Canal Winchester, OH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Here on Earth (MP3 Music)
I first heard Bryan and Katie at Jesus Culture Awakening. They were so good there that I was eagerly waiting to buy this when it went on sale today. Downloaded it and went running while listening. All I can say is WOW! If you are a worshiper then you MUST buy this CD. Turn it on and get ready for the heaven's to open and the presence of God to fill your heart. Stop reading this review and download or buy this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a breath of fresh air, August 10, 2011
This review is from: Here on Earth (MP3 Music)
Such beautiful worship! The music behind the lyrics is great but the lyrics are even better. I can't remember the last time I bought a complete worship album and not just cherry picked songs, but this was a smart choice. I just relax when I turn it on and immediately focus on who God is. I'm so glad I found this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste anymore time, buy it!!, February 29, 2012
This review is from: Here on Earth (MP3 Music)
I've never done a review before but this album is so good and overflowing with God's anointing that I just had to share. Every time I turn it on I am overwhelmed by the presence of the Lord and the truth of His goodness. The Torwalt's proclaim and prophetically declare victory and the power and glory of Christ to be demonstrated in this generation. It is inspiring and from a congregational standpoint the songs are very singable and catchy. Buy this album, you won't regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Worship Album of 2011, January 7, 2012
This review is from: Here on Earth (MP3 Music)
This worship album is absolutely the best of 2011. The lyrics are absolutely beautiful: The best actually. If you're even asking yourself, "Should I get this?" Go ahead and bless yourself! It's sure to be your favorite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Amazing, August 9, 2011
This review is from: Here on Earth (MP3 Music)
Heard them online at Jesus Culture Awakening 2011 and I knew I had to buy the CD when it came out. Listening to it now and all I can say is wow! Takes you right to the throne room!! A must for any true worshipper!

5.0 out of 5 stars First time listener!!, March 17, 2012
This review is from: Here on Earth (MP3 Music)
I listened to the samples and thought I would give this a try. My Goodness I am so glad I did:) This CD is awesome and truly a worship experience. GET THIS CD!!! You won't be sorry:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
AWESOME WORSHIP !

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, May 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb! Stellar! Incredible!, May 1, 2014
This review is from: Here on Earth (MP3 Music)
Let this be a sacrifice/Let me dedicate my life to worship you- from "I'm a Lover of your Presence"-song

This album is just incredible! I don't know how to describe it. Rarely do I get whole Christian albums because honestly, some of the songs aren't that great. But every song on this album is stellar.

"I Breathe You In God" is just overflowing with worship and praise, and I love her voice, the way she sings it!

This is one of the best albums I've purchases this year. You won't regret it. The songs are beautiful and I love the way they make it so that no song on the album sounds alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative and impactful!, April 23, 2014
This review is from: Here on Earth (MP3 Music)
This is excellent and powerful music! Bryan and Katie Torwalts style brings justice to the Christian music world! I highly recommend this cd!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›