Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for the Winter Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals TheGoodDinosaur Outdoor Deals on HTL

on December 13, 2010
This cd/dvd is so awesome it is hard to describe the anointing of the songs and the atmosphere that they captured live. If you have seen any of the Jesus Culture dvd's then you have an idea of what Bethel is capable of producing. However, here you get a glimpse of the leaders behind Jesus Culture (Brian and Jenn Johnson)and get to see how they fully usher in God's presence through total adoration and love for God. It is an experience that I will never forget, the first time I watched it was like an epiphany for me. The cd and dvd are identical and both are awesome in quality and content. I can spend all day worshipping along with these songs (and get nothing else done). I am so glad to see the Bethel church at the forefront of the Christian revival movement today. And even more blessed to listen to their music and "enter in" with them every time!
on June 3, 2011
This C.D./DVD is awesome and life changing. The songs aren't just worship songs. They are cries from the heart of many people. I NEED YOU MORE. Is a great example of that. That song and all of the songs on that C.D. are like that.
on December 10, 2009
Excellent, anointed, powerful worship album. Another hit from Bethel in Redding. If you love the presence of God you will love this album!
on June 9, 2013
The performers didn't simply sing songs for a recording or for mere entertainment. I can hear the musicians and the live audience pouring out their hearts, sincerely meaning every word that is sung. When I first played through the CD, I was awestruck and amazed - the sound was unlike any CD music I've heard. The people are in worship, and the effect was powerful and arresting. I couldn't get enough of it, and I played through each song multiple, multiple times over the course of a couple of weeks.

And this effect was not limited to my subjective experience. I shared the CD with a friend, and she came back to me with a similar story. She started listening to it in her car on the way home from work, and she was so overwhelmed that she thought about pulling over onto the side of the road so that she could join in the worship with her full attention. She shared that it helped her receive healing for certain issues in her life. She returned my CD and promptly ordered her own copy, with plans to recommend it to her friends.

Maybe the music resonated with me and my friend because of our respective circumstances. Perhaps we were hungering for a sincere expression of worship, and we found it through this CD.

I was originally interested in this CD for "My Soul Sings" and "What Does It Sound Like." I believe most of the songs are covers, but I liked Bethel's versions even better than the original versions! I was happy to find the whole CD to be fairly strong. There are a number of singers, and the mix of different lead voices is great. "Healer" is beautiful and strong, and I've recommended it to a number of people with physical ailments. There is sincere, personal exaltation in both "I Need You More" and "Let Heaven Shout." The last track "Here is Love" is the traditional hymn that is an everlasting masterpiece.
on December 25, 2010
The last song is the same as the album (Here is Love). It was written during the Welsh Revival of 1904-1906. The artists have done an excellent job playing it with a combination of modern electric instruments and older violin, cello, and drum. The only thing that detracts is they include an extra verse with olde English (thy and thou).

The whole CD is good for playing while worshiping or praying in a small group. I run on a treadmill while watching the DVD. This package makes a good gift: I have given away several and received positive feedback.

The extra includes Bill Johnson and the artists talking about worship. This is worth watching at least twice.
on April 20, 2014
I love the team approach to live worship recordings. I'm amazed at the depth of talent some churches have on their teams so I like when each person gets showcased. This is one such recording, with many different songs. Every song has that classic "Bethel Church" sound musically and lyrically so if you enjoy their music, this album complements the others. If you don't own any Bethel Music but enjoy live recordings, give it a try.

Personal favorites are: I Found A Love and I Need You More.
on April 7, 2014
I am from a generation of Southern Gospel music. Now let me say that there is nothing wrong with that. But my 30 year old's got me hooked on Bethel Worship. It is wonderful and relevant for this hour we live in. To hear the Father's heart for His people. You will enjoy it. The Healer is my favorite. The best thing is that there is a DVD as well as a CD. Hope you enjoy it and are blessed.
on April 25, 2013
this is what I call "soaking music"

its not a struggle to listen to. in fact its just best if you lay down, face down, pray, soak in his presence.

I've never been a fan of studio made worship albums. you can hear that they've sung this thirty times.
this live worship is spontaneous and sincere.

Buy it
on July 20, 2013
An awesome CD!!! If you like to draw closer to Jesus then this is your CD. This worship CD brings you into the throne room of heaven. Thanks to all those musician's who had apart in making such a wonderful worship CD to bring those who really listen to it into the very Throne Room of God. Many Blessings!!! Ginny from Northern West Virginia.
on October 15, 2013
Ii was in a terrible time in my life being faultlessly accused. i listened to this CD all day every day until God brought me through. I got addicted to the presence of God listening to this CD.