- Hardcover: 207 pages
- Publisher: Baker Book House; First Edition edition (December 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0801011345
- ISBN-13: 978-0801011344
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.3 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,477,999 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Here We Stand!: A Call from Confessing Evangelicals Hardcover – December, 1996
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Series of essays delivered at conference, with a common theme: let God's Word change the culture rather than the culture changing the world.
Horton, Veith and Wells are always thought=provoking writers, and their contributions here are a continuance of that.