5.0 out of 5 stars We love NCIS!
Published 20 months ago by kate martin

3.0 out of 5 stars Love The Intertextuality Of The Show, But It Might Have Been A Bit Too Heavy-Handed This Season
Everything about this show has always been top notch...and maybe it still is; but I will have to get back to you on that….after I re-watch it and see if it was just me not paying attention or if it was the writers being way too cryptic.

Last 2 seasons have been a triumph BECAUSE of all the great Intertextuality- allusion, self-reference, pastiche and...
Published 15 months ago by Isabella R

5.0 out of 5 stars We love NCIS!, December 3, 2012
kate martin (Durango, CO United States) - See all my reviews
We love watching NCIS. Our main reason for being hooked on the show is the wonderful characters. After watching them for season after season we feel like we know them. ( When out shopping a few weeks ago we saw some scull patterned pajama bottoms and I started to tell my husband "we should get these for Abby.") We love how the characters have developed over the years and love how they interact with each other. This is the only television program that we watch and hope it goes on for many more years.

5.0 out of 5 stars NCIS is still the best!, November 20, 2012
The relationships between the characters continues to grow as does each individual character. Add the drama and it's the best!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great---just great, November 6, 2012
I may be biased, but I absolutely love this TV drama, so every episode is interesting and a must-see. I can't get over the chemistry of the cast and the humor they add to crime scene investigation. I could watch this show all day long and not get bored.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series, December 8, 2012
Season 10 is just as exciting as the rest of the series. Season 9 ended with quite a cliff hanger, so season 10 was a welcome sight. We love buying each episode at our own pace. All in all this series continues to be an excellent show.

5.0 out of 5 stars They just keep getting better, December 6, 2012
Like many others, I absolutely love the NCIS program. The great thing about it is the interactions between the primary characters, and how as each season progresses the characters and their interactions deepen and evolve.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still my favorite prime time show!, December 11, 2012
I've watched NCIS since the beginning. It's witty and interesting, as far as crime dramas go. I'm not sure what the magic ingredient is, but I'm still Hooke after all these years:)

5.0 out of 5 stars great, December 6, 2012
love it since i dont have regular tv i love watch this season and other season anytime i want
highly recommend if you like cop show with a military twist

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, December 5, 2012
Its an awesome series. I own every season and have watched them repeatedly. Gibbs is just mind boggling and awesome

5.0 out of 5 stars love ncis!, December 3, 2012
My husband and I missed a couple episodes on TV, so it's nice to know we can watch them here. Not a bad price, and Amazon is always offering good deals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Season 10 was good but Ready for Season 11, August 29, 2013
This review is from: NCIS: Season 10 (DVD)
I gave this season a 5 star even though it wasn't my most favorite. They always have a good cliff hanger at the end and this one was no exception. Just finished watching season 10 the other day getting ready for Season 11.

Hated to hear Ziva was leaving but I'm sure they will come up with a good replacement. I thought Ziva was an excellent replacement for Kate. I don't watch a lot of TV but this show I do try and catch and if I miss an episode I go to CBS the next evening and watch it.

They did announce they wouldn't leave the audience hanging and let them know if there is a relationship between Tony and Ziva or if they go their separate way.

Hereafter