Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hering Women's Shelf Bra Tank Top Style 0118
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on April 30, 2014
i ordered two of them, they fit as they should the only thing is the straps are a tad big, (long). but that is a simple fix with a little twisted knot to shorten.. id rather to long than short and besides it gives them a bit of charactor so im not at all un happy :) "I love them" the shelf is awesome that to me was the "most important feature" . to give others an Idea im a regular sized person to blessed with breast size DD and im 5 foot 5 not a big person so its hard to find anything that fits just right with a larger chest size, mostly one with support built in. they are great and perhaps the long straps are only because I ordered based on breast size rather than my torso.. believe me my chest is just to hard to match most shirts or tops to chest and my body. smaller person with big twins :P.
on May 7, 2015
I bought this for my girlfriend who is a 38D. I got her a size large which is what she usually wears but this is a little smaller than expected and exposes a lot of her breasts. She usually only wears it around the house but will wear it out once in a while if she's feeling frisky ;) It is a quality and well made shirt.
on April 23, 2016
I love Canis and this one caught my eye because of the color. Its very bright, neon-like green and I have a pair of shorts the same color. The material is thick which I also like. My only problem I have is the size! I had to give it 1 star because of this. I got an XL and for what its worth, may have well have gotten XS! That thing was so hard to get on I thought it might stretch out some but I couldn't even breath in it and trying to get it off...well I'll just leave it here.it was like a girdle or worse. So unless you are a very small person or just WANT to try your luck go for it! I'm sending it to my daughter as a joke. Shell get a good laugh trying to get it on or going off on me for sending it!
on May 21, 2016
The size isn't even close...I've bought these type of camis before from 4 other brands & the XL has always fit just fine. I could barely get this one on! It's unusable until I lose a lot of weight (which I'm working on, otherwise I would've returned it).
on August 7, 2015
I liked it but my wife thought is showed off too much of her boobs. Definitely very sexy. The model in the picture is a good representation of what you will get. If you are big, you will show a lot.
on March 8, 2014
The straps are a bit longer but I purchased this to wear as an under garment. The rest fits true to size. Well made and somewhat slimming. I will definitely purchase more of these!
on June 20, 2014
Still wish it came with the bra- pads in the shelf bra like the olive green one did. I cannot seem to find the right one to order to get that feature. Makes a big difference under tops.
on May 5, 2015
Read most reviews they said they run small. Ordered large - too big / Ordered small - too small. Normally a medium fits. Should have ordered a true medium.
on June 26, 2014
Very nice quality, the straps are not adjustable so it was not good for the wife
As she is under 5'
on March 11, 2015
Total joke. Doesn't fit at all. My friends wears medium n it's way too tight on her even.