Published 5 months ago by S. M.

My sweetheart likes this type of top. I must admit I like the way they look on her. Unfortunately they are not of any reasonable quality.
Published 2 months ago by Tammy and Darin

5.0 out of 5 stars great item Recomend acutally has support for us bigger chested gals on smaller frames and im sure other larger gals :), April 30, 2014
This review is from: Hering Women's Shelf Bra Tank Top Style 0118 (Apparel)
i ordered two of them, they fit as they should the only thing is the straps are a tad big, (long). but that is a simple fix with a little twisted knot to shorten.. id rather to long than short and besides it gives them a bit of charactor so im not at all un happy :) "I love them" the shelf is awesome that to me was the "most important feature" . to give others an Idea im a regular sized person to blessed with breast size DD and im 5 foot 5 not a big person so its hard to find anything that fits just right with a larger chest size, mostly one with support built in. they are great and perhaps the long straps are only because I ordered based on breast size rather than my torso.. believe me my chest is just to hard to match most shirts or tops to chest and my body. smaller person with big twins :P.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!!, March 8, 2014
The straps are a bit longer but I purchased this to wear as an under garment. The rest fits true to size. Well made and somewhat slimming. I will definitely purchase more of these!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great colors, June 20, 2014
Still wish it came with the bra- pads in the shelf bra like the olive green one did. I cannot seem to find the right one to order to get that feature. Makes a big difference under tops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not adjustable, June 26, 2014
Very nice quality, the straps are not adjustable so it was not good for the wife
As she is under 5'

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, May 31, 2014
Fitting, sexy, flirty, sensual item. A tank top that shows a little while hiding the rest to your imagination. Enjoy seeing him looking my way

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality, a bit small, July 24, 2014
My wife is typically a small or medium. The medium was too small and the large too large for her A cup bra size. By stretching the medium while air drying, it fits nicely.

1.0 out of 5 stars These would be nice if they were constructed of better quality, July 28, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, August 10, 2014
To small not enough stretch, need to be more specific on your size measurements

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, August 19, 2014
did not fit as expected and had to send it back