Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

89%
11%
Format: DVDChange

on October 26, 2005
Probably the sweetest of all the Hermie videos, this one truly captures the meaning of Christmas. Many other Christmas videos shy away from the Christ in CHRISTmas, but this one is straight forward. It even parodies many of the other Christmas videos, with subtle references to Rudolph, Charlie Brown, Frosty, and others. Watch carefully! And Rick and Bubba - what fantastic additions to the Hermie world.
on February 19, 2007
The Hermie and Friends videos are all wonderfully animated, humorous, and enlightening. Each video contains timeless Biblical truths that will resonate with even the youngest viewers.

In Fruitcake Christmas, the bugs learn the true message of Christmas with Christ squarely at the center. Parents and children alike will benefit from seeing beyond the gifts and festivities that surround our modern-day Christmas frenzy and understand what true giving is all about. Parents will enjoy the movie along with the kids as plenty of references to popular Christmas classics are eluded to such as Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol and others like the Grinch Who Stole Christmas, Rudolph and more.

The sing-a-longs are delightful and with the '12 Bugs of Christmas,' you might catch yourself singing 5 Ants that sing, rather than '5 Golden Rings' to a popular Christmas carol!
on April 29, 2007
We've yet to be disappointed by Hermie and Wormie. Our girls, and all of their friends are quite entertained by the group of insects. The animation is incredible. We'll be adding more of Hermie and Wormie to our collection!
on January 8, 2015
Fruitcake and coachroaches. This one is a frist for me. The bad guys are the roaches, who steal the fruitcake. But they learn a priceless lesson, Christmas is about a Savior, being with family to share Christmas and praise God for giving us (the world) his son Jesus Christ. Like I said, this is a frist for me, BUT I liked it. Thank You and God Bless You Amazon. Love, Georgia
on January 15, 2013
I'M NOT MUCH FOR BUGS BUT THESE WERE CUTE ONES. THE STORY IS SIMILAR TO THE GRINCH BUT WITH MORE OF A CHRISTIAN POINT OF VIEW. THIS IS CUTE FOR SMALL CHILDREN AND ADULTS WATCHING IT WITH THEM WON'T BE BORED. I ALSO LOVED THE VOICES.
on March 3, 2008
We love all the Hermie and Friends movies and this is no exception. They are all great family fun and teach an important lesson. My 7 year old wants to own the whole collection.
on November 24, 2014
My daughter loves this movie.
on November 12, 2006
Excellent movie! I don't know who enjoys watching it more, my children or me!
on August 14, 2014