Bones 9 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Yanks in the U.K. Part 1 Everyone's favorite forensic investigative team is back for the season premiere of BONES! Brennan and Booth travel from D.C. to London for Brennan to guest-lecture at Oxford University and for Booth to speak at Scotland Yard.
2. Yanks in the U.K. Part 2 The drama unfolds in the action packed second part of the BONES season premiere.
3. The Man in The Outhouse When a partially decomposed body is found in an outhouse and identified as the host of a popular reality television show, "Busted by Bill," which catches infidelity in the act, Brennan and Booth must identify the killer from of a large pool of suspects, including many who were humiliated on the victim's show.
4. The Finger in the Nest When Booth's son Parker finds a severed corpse finger in a bird's nest while playing with Booth, the team launches an investigation to find the rest of the body.
5. The Perfect Pieces In The Purple Pond When a shocked teenager finds a dismembered body laying in pieces in a strange purple pool of water, Brennan and Booth come to the scene only to find the victim's head is missing.
6. The Crank in the Shaft When the remains of a much-disliked company office manager are found in a building elevator shaft, Booth and Brennan must find out which one of the employees had reason to murder the victim. From a recently-fired employee to the victim's own boss, the team realizes this office manager had more than their share of complaints to file. Meanwhile, Brennan's bleak and morbidly realistic grad student lends his insight to the case, and Hodgins and Angela try to navigate their post break-up relationship.
7. The He In The She When skeletal remains are found in the Chesapeake Bay, Brennan and Booth are on the case to investigate. With only the upper torso of the victim intact, the team has little to work from besides the remnants of the victim's breast implants.
8. The Skull In The Sculpture When the smashed remains of a well known artist are found in an impounded junkyard car, Booth and Brennan are on the case to find out if foul play is to blame for his death.
9. The Con Man In the Meth Lab Booth and Brennan investigate the scene where a body was uncovered during a botched practice police raid. The team identifies the body as a struggling inventor's father who had recently reunited with his son. But when a second body surfaces, the team is led on a trail of deception to find out who was the actual con-man in the inventor's life. Clark Edison returns to the lab, and he and Hodgins work on piecing together blueprints from one of the inventor's potentially valuable inventions. Meanwhile, Booth's younger brother Jared moves to D.C. to take a job at the Pentagon, and Brennan, smitten with Jared, agrees to go on a date with him to a White House function. Her date with Jared leads her to learn information about Booth's past and give her a far greater understanding into her partner's motives.
10. The Passenger In The Oven Booth and Brennan are en route to China where Brennan has been summoned to help identify pre-historic anthropological remains with Booth in tow to watch over her highly sensitive equipment. Their restful flight is disrupted when a flight attendant discovers a fully cooked human body in the plane's industrial microwave.
11. The Bone That Blew When a skull and various skeletal remains are found in a tree in a nationally protected wooded preserve, Brennan and Booth are on the case to investigate.
12. Double Trouble In The Panhandle Booth and Brennan investigate the remains of conjoined twins found in a shallow grave in a remote desert area on the Texas-Oklahoma border.
13. Fire In The Ice In the second hour, they investigate another murder when a father and son find a frozen body in a pond while ice-fishing. When the man is identified as a rival hockey player Booth fought with during a recent game, he becomes the main suspect. FBI Agent Payton Perotta (guest star Marisa Coughlan) is brought in to assist Brennan with the investigation. As Booth gets back onto the ice, he receives some advice from one of his hockey idols, former Los Angeles Kings star Luc Robitaille.
14. Hero In The Hold When Brennan, Hodgins and author Thomas Vega are summoned by a Federal Judge along with the United States Attorney regarding the ongoing investigation of the Grave Digger, they learn that evidence from the case has recently gone missing.
15. The Princess & The Pear When a group of eighth-graders find the decomposed body of a woman wearing a medieval princess dress, the team is on the scene to investigate. With Booth incapacitated due to a back injury, Agent Payton Perotta steps in to help with the investigation. With insight from "squint" Colin Fisher, a self-professed geek and expert in the language of sci-fi, the team identifies the woman as a promotional model from ImagiCon, a convention for fans of comic books, video games and other sci-fi genre entertainment.
16. The Bones That Foam The murder of a car salesman with mysteriously foaming bones has the team baffled.
17. The Salt In The Wounds Booth and Brennan investigate a murder tied to a high school pregnancy pact.
18. The Doctor In The Den Booth and Brennan investigate the call of the wild.
19. The Science In The Physicist Booth and Brennan must piece together a bone-shattering discovery.
20. The Cinderella In The Cardboard An engaged woman's involvement with a dating service has Booth and Brennan searching for a match.
21. Mayhem On A Cross The world of death metal music strikes a fatal chord.
22. The Double Death Of The Dearly Departed Booth and Brennan investigate the death of a not-so-dearly departed coworker.
23. The Girl in the Mask When his friend's sister is murdered, Booth must unmask a killer.
24. The Beaver In The Otter When a university mascot is found murdered the team is on the case to solve the coed crime.
25. The Critic In The Cabernet Brennan shocks Booth with a request, and the team investigates a murdered wine critic.
26. The End In The Beginning The Jeffersonian team are all murder suspects.
|Genres||Drama, Romance, Mystery, Comedy|
|Starring||Emily Deschanel, David Boreanaz|
|Supporting actors||Michaela Conlin, Tamara Taylor, T.J. Thyne, John Francis Daley, Brendan Fehr, Noel Fisher, Deirdre Lovejoy, Marco Sanchez, Richard V. Licata, Marisa Coughlan, Sarah Allan|
|Executive Producer||Steve Beers|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
With dark humor, comedy, and relationships underlying the series, it is a great series for an audience who enjoys this!
have all 8 seasons of Bones now!! Talk about a rainy day fix it! Let the cable go out........he- hePublished 29 days ago by paula wells