5.0 out of 5 stars Addicting game.
I bought this game after trying the free version. It is very fun and addicting. Much better than the regular jewel games. Many more levels and acheivments. Each color has a super power if you clear it 2, 3 times in a row. It took me a few months to beat all the levels.
Def worth $2. Getting it for free is criminal.
Published on September 26, 2011 by Laurel

2.0 out of 5 stars crashes constantly
This is very frustrating to have my fire constantly crashing and freezing while trying to play a game I've paid for.
Published on November 20, 2011 by Debra Dixon

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicting game., September 26, 2011
This review is from: Treasures of Montezuma 2 (App)
Def worth $2. Getting it for free is criminal.

5.0 out of 5 stars don't rate poorly if you don't like matching games., September 26, 2011
This review is from: Treasures of Montezuma 2 (App)
I don't often review apps, I'm normally too busy to make the time to write out my thoughts, and I hate leaving comments that are short and don't explain why I rated the way I did. that being said, I gave this game a good review because it is fun for what it is. yes, it is another bejewled game, but you got it for free. if that's not your cup of tea, don't download it. let people who DO like this genre enjoy it without a bunch of people complaining that it's a type of game that they don't like. if you don't like matching games, just ignore it and wait for the next day's app of the day, don't rate a game based on it not being a game type that you like. if you think there are too many match games in amazon's free app rotation, tell them that, complain to them, don't make the producer of the game hurt (rating wise) from YOUR dislike for the genre.

5.0 out of 5 stars bejeweled again, September 26, 2011
This review is from: Treasures of Montezuma 2 (App)
If you like bejeweled, you'll love this game. If not, you'll complain about amazon giving us too many free bejeweled games.

Either way, it's free, so no complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cry Babies, September 27, 2011
The Frog (Rochester, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Treasures of Montezuma 2 (App)
All the cry babies rating this a one star because it's a clone of another game are rediculous. Oh no! Ford, Chevy and Honda are all copies of the first car ever made from Mercedes! Hey, Samsung copied Zeinith and GE by making a TV. Might wanna complain about Twenty Eight Days Later, it's another Zombie movie. Can't have any other ones than Night of the Living Dead. Don't eat McDonald's, they copied A and W and White Castle! So many morons around.

As for the game, it's fun. Yes it's like Bejeweled, but you make a character and level them up by buying things for them. If you don't like Bejeweled then don't download it. Simple as that. But you don't have to damage it's rating because you don't like Bejeweled. And if you're not smart enough to see what kind of game it is by the pictures, then step in front of a car, but make sure it's a Mercedes so you don't get hit by a copy!

2.0 out of 5 stars crashes constantly, November 20, 2011
Debra Dixon (Memphis, TN USA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars internet connection now required, May 19, 2013
Lawless B "Brian" (Doylestown, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Treasures of Montezuma 2 (App)
this game wont let me play without an Internet connection. come on. this is a singleplayer puzzle game and I am a paying customer. I used to be able to play offline. what a joke! I don't want to post my scores on some thirdparty spam site. I just want to play the game. great game ruined by terrible delivery. I want my money back.

2.0 out of 5 stars stop asking to connect to sever, September 27, 2011
This review is from: Treasures of Montezuma 2 (App)
The game itself is nice. Clone, or no clone, I don't care. I haven't played these type of games much, so it took a while to figure out the rules (tutorial could have been better). overall it is a for star game. Unfortunately, the game constantly asks to upload scores to the server, or sync with the server. After each round and every time exiting. There are no settings to say "never connect". For me that is a huge draw back, to the point that I stopped playing

5.0 out of 5 stars I Keep Coming Back, March 11, 2013
This review is from: Treasures of Montezuma 2 (App)
It's another Bejeweled like game but has lots of other challenges. I keep coming back to this game and that says a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars very addictive game, July 15, 2012
This review is from: Treasures of Montezuma 2 (App)
very addictive, reminiscent of bejewelled play style. has a gradually increasing difficulty level with unlockable special powers. graphics and interface are nice on the fire

4.0 out of 5 stars nexus finally works, June 30, 2012
This review is from: Treasures of Montezuma 2 (App)
You have no clue how happy the developers of this app made me today. I have been waiting for it to work on my galaxy nexus since I got it. It works so well now thank you. This is a great game very addictive.

Treasures of Montezuma 2