Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on December 25, 2013
I bought these to go with a Bruder fire truck that I got for my 3-1/2 year old for Christmas. He loved the truck, and these toy were a must-have for the truck. The figures are extremely well detailed, legs, arms and head move individually, and come with a bunch of fire-fighting tools that they can hold. They fit very well with the truck and look a lot cooler than the Bruder figures (cheaper too). My son loved them.
on March 25, 2013
Wow, these toys keep our son occupied in play for hours every week. He creates stories, with lots of 'arghhh' and 'emergency'. They're articulated, but a little limited on the positioning. Good enough for standing, sitting and moving the tools around. Tool fit in the hands is tight, so it can be a little difficult to get them holding the tools for your child, but the dexterity comes soon enough. Our son has names for all 5 figures, and there are stories which last over days in his mind. I hope he grows out of the obsession at some point :) But for the moment its a great outlet for his imagination.
on June 16, 2014
Hi, they don't if the bruder trucks perfectly, but they are pretty close...so far the biggest grip my 3 year old has is that they don't sit in the seats, but the gear they come w. is cool and their hands can hold onto the railings on the trucks. The scale is fine...and the price is right.
on April 28, 2013
Wonderful set of action figures. Grandson is into Construction Trucks and Firefighters aka Smoke Eaters. The detail on the characters are incredible. We went over each FF with a magnifying glass to identify all of the gear. Each FF comes from a different city so the dress and gear are different. One of the firemen did not match the picture on the box.. . a potential problem , but, we calmed him down by telling him that the people who boxed the toys knew that red was his favorite color , so they substituted the fire fighter with the red helmet for the one on the box.
on January 12, 2013
My 3 year old Grandson is all about firetrucks and he loves the "Fiyea Mans"
Wish they were also jointed at knees vs just hips
on June 29, 2014
Purchased these figures for a little boy as a gift to go with his Bruder Fire Engine. They are perfect and he was so excited when he received them. They are made of durable plastic and authentic looking. They come with items that a fireman would use such as an ax and a shovel. My little relative plays with them all the time.
on December 28, 2011
My son loves them. Cool moving parts but Remember they have small parts that come off. Chase is 6 years old and as I said before could not be more happier when them
on April 4, 2016
These guys must be made of titanium b/c two years later they look like new. Used for a dollhouse-turned-firehouse that I repurposed for my son. They were the perfect touch. Saw the lot of them today in the door of my car when my son was carting them around (still!). Amazing detail and such a steal.
on June 1, 2015
Nice assortment, however I needed to change the gender (to female fire fighters) with a few alterations (carved down the muscles, added feminine features to the faces) as I was giving them to a six year old little girl for her birthday. She wants to be a firefighter when she grows up! Girls can too!
on February 15, 2015
These actions figured work perfectly with the Bruder Fire engine and a lot less money. This is one our son's favorite things to play with. The figures are very detailed. Will buy other true hero products in the future.