Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hers: 30 Erotic Tales Written Just for Her
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on November 24, 2003
These 30 sexy stories are each written directly to the female reader from different male perspectives. (One of the reviewers of this book did not seem to understand that concept. She says that she couldn't put herself in the narrator's shoes. Well, that's not the point of this book. The stories were written to the reader. She'd be better off reading the companion book, His, which is written from the perspective of 30 different women to a male reader if she wants to read a book written from a woman's view point.) This book is absolutely unique. I haven't read another collection like it. The stories are exciting and erotic and very well written. Fantasies include having sex at a party, sex in a car, sex with an ex, outdoor escapades, sex with a coworker, and many more. The style of the stories is such that you can fall right into them. I bought "His," for my husband, and he adores it -- but we've actually shared the stories in both books with each other. A very satisfying collection.
on February 1, 2003
Both this and its companion volume "His" are really fun collections. Both me and my girlfriend have very much enjoyed reading them (and had more than a few fun moments sharing them together as fantasies). This one includes such sexy tales as the man who seduces his girl in the back of a cab while a sexy cab driver takes them around the city, a wife who pretends to be a high-class call girl while seducing her husband, and a light-hearted tequilla booty call from an old college girlfriend. All in all very sexy, easy to read and fun!
on January 28, 2003
This collection of totally erotic short and mid-length stories is aimed directly at the reader. The narrators in the stories write to a nameless "you" -- which forces the reader (very nicely, I might add) right into each story. It's easy to pretend that the actions in the pieces are happening, unfolding as you read through the book. Lots of different fantasies are covered in this collection, my favorite being "The Rules of the Game," which is a story about a girl pretending to be "Simone," a high-end call girl. She plays the game much better than her boyfriend does. The fantasies are on par with those found in Forum or Variations -- and they're really very sexy. The book could be read aloud to a lover and would really be a perfect little Valentine's day gift...
on March 16, 2006
Together, the books contain 60 stories. Half are written from a male perspective and the other half from a female point of view. Buy them together and share them with your mate. The stories will definitely spark some sexy nights for you -- they did for me!
on December 18, 2003
A previous reviewer was horribly offended that there were no female narrators in this book. That's a little strange, because these are clearly (from the introduction) intended to be stories narrated by men and written "to" women. There are no female narrators because you need to look to the accompanying book, "Hers," for that. So there.
on January 11, 2007
More raunchy than the other book I bought for my fiance (Enchanted: Erotic Bedtime Stories for Women). I believed that she enjoyed the stories here very much. This book gets right down to the sex that the audience is looking for, and might help women understand just what is going through the heads of the men they adore.
on July 5, 2003
Excellent book!!!! The stories will really get you going and you will be dying for more!!!! I could barely put it down!!!
on December 19, 2009
Though this volume is designed, first and foremost, as a collection for heterosexual women, I (a hetero man) was motivated to buy it after having so greatly enjoyed the companion volume, His (see my review of that book). I knew, based on the skillful way the stories were crafted in the other volume, that this one would offer the same brilliant subtlety of approach--namely, that the "I to you" narratorial mechanism would paint a picture that one could experience in a variety of ways, not necessarily requiring the reader to take on the point of view of the "you."

Sure enough, I found between these covers another treasure trove of boutique erotica, which worked so well for me as a voyeuristic reader relishing the scenarios each narrator describes ... watching the sexy, fascinating women ("you") coming to life so vividly as characters--a generous spectrum of characters--in these intense erotic vignettes.

Some of my favorite scenarios were the kinky cab ride of "Operator 84"; the quick-and-hot satisfaction of "Under the Weather"; the luscious voyeurism of "String Bikini"; the delicious step-by-step seduction of "Overnight Train"; "Couch Surfing," a grippingly erotic tale of a breakup gone *right*; and the psychologically complex "Body Shots," a sizzling take on the "couple with a history" theme.
on February 24, 2003
What dreck -- does the world really need more Penthouse/Forum type letters/stories? These are the most basic, dated kind of stories - avoid.
on November 22, 2003
Women? Hmmm. We want to climb into a story and be the character. I thumbed through these stories looking for one with a female narrator. She's probably hidden somewhere in the book, but it wasn't worth the effort to look after six failed attempts. Even if the female characters in the book were sensual, beautiful, enticing, etc., they were always being described as such by a male character who was going to have something done to him. So what. I don't want to have to work to get a turn on from a story. I want the narrative from the female's perspective. Presented that way, it makes it easier for me to slip in to the story and be the female character. If I'm always trying to mentally rewrite a man's story to fit myself, then the true story does not awaken the primal part of me. The stories we have in our own heads are richer than those between the pages of this book. My advice: Women, pass this man by.