4.0 out of 5 stars I like it. Glad I bought it.
Published 10 months ago by Slick

3.0 out of 5 stars Great weekender, wish it was a little thicker.
Published 17 months ago by A. Solis

3.0 out of 5 stars Great weekender, wish it was a little thicker., February 17, 2013
I have used this duffle for 5 weekend trips both as a carry on and checked in bag. The handles and strap are comfortable to wear. I enjoy the compliments I get on its design, and it really is the perfect size for me. The show compartment is a must have now that I use this bag. On the negative side I wish the material was a little bit thicker as I see it wearing a bit faster than I expected. Also I wish the hardware on the shoulder strap and its connection on the bag were made of metal and not plastic. With those minor changes this would be a perfect bag.

1.0 out of 5 stars Attractive junk, January 29, 2013
The hardware is plastic, and after 4 days of gentle use (e.g. clothing for a short getaway), the seam holding the strap unraveled. The zipper looked like it would give way soon, too. Looks nice, but ultimately a waste of my time as I spent time buying and now returning.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it. Glad I bought it., September 18, 2013
This bag is good for road triping and weekend getaways that I do. It's taller than I thought it would be, which is fine. On the inside there is an elastic cargo net at one end, opposite the shoe compartment, that looks handy. Yes, like other reveiws said, the clips and buckles are made of plastic, but it's not like they are flimsy. I can't bend them with my hands. They are making this pretty good in China these days. And when you are going throught airport security, less metal can be a good thing. I like it. Glad I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoe pocket is a great place to fill with extra stuff and gives you ..., July 3, 2014
Just what I was looking for in a weekend bag. Shoe pocket is a great place to fill with extra stuff and gives you a little more room. As far as the concerns that others have posted about sub-par materials, it is true that it is not the highest quality leather/zipper I have ever seen. They have worked for me so far though and I am very happy with this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for the price, January 9, 2014
Bought this for my girlfriend; great size if you need a weekender bag or something to carry-on for a flight. Red and white candy striped on the inside with zip compartment for shoes. Well put together, definitely would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, October 14, 2013
Great bag....great space! Shoe compartment works wonders.

Received multiple compliments while traveling when I received the bag.

Nice must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great and well built, August 11, 2013
As with all Herschel products this is exceedingly well made. I'm a big fan of how this bag looks, especially the inner lining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For Weekend Get aways, July 15, 2013
I love my new bag. It holds enough for a long weekend with the guys and its sturdy too. A great value.

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this but I wish they'd knock up the build ..., July 13, 2014
I really like this but I wish they'd knock up the build quality up a notch on the straps (real leather would be nice) and the plastic connectors. (Metal please.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Made, March 28, 2014
This review is from: Herschel Supply Co. Novel (Accessory)
I got this bag a year ago as a present. It looks nice and is a good size.

The bag has since broken and the company only has a 1 year warranty with it (I expect my luggage to last more than one year especially at this price). From a normal year of traveling (4 or 5 trips) the zipper has broken. If the bag is opened to wide the zipper will fall off. I have nearly lost the zipper multiple times and the bag has broken on me during airport security checks. I expected this bag to be of higher quality than this, but my cheap, crappy Chinese bag has lasted longer than this expensive one.

Herschel Supply Co. Novel
Herschel Supply Co. Novel by Herschel Supply Co.
$79.99 $69.97 - $80.00