4.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Duffel
Published 15 months ago by Judson Aungst

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, but NOT worth full price.
Published 3 months ago by John K.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Duffel, May 9, 2013
Judson Aungst (Annapolis, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I use this duffel to for business travel on a frequent basis. My travel has me flying a lot of regional jets with limited cargo space. With this duffel I am able to carry my bag on to any plane and it cuts down on time on and off the plane. I can fit 3 days worth of business travel clothes with gym clothes and a pair of sneakers in the pouch. The only downsides I see are the zipper is catchy and I am not sure about the reliability of the plastic shoulder strap hooks and attachment.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, but NOT worth full price., April 29, 2014
So, Herschel is borderline ubiquitous in Manhattan. So I figured the quality was good enough. But the material seems like it has maybe a year or two lifespan. The zipper also is very low quality, in that it gets stuck constantly on nothing at all. There's nothing caught in it, it's just roughly hewn. Last, the leather is really cheap. So I held off on buying this until I found the right price, which I think I did, but this would never be worth the full price.

Unless you're set on this, hold out for a full weight canvas bag to go on sale.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect bag., March 14, 2014
I bought two of these bags & they're spacious enough to pack a week's worth of clothes, shoes & necessities into each one. Lots of neat little pockets on the inside for valuables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag with subtle style, February 17, 2014
Great commuter or weekend bag. I use it for commuting to work with gym clothes and towel daily. The internal organizers are great and there are just enough pockets to keep personal items sorted. It has a simple style and is functional without looking like a gym bag.

It would be a bit better if the zipper were more like a "U" shape instead of straight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!, September 9, 2013
Great bag. Nice and light. Perfect for a weekend out of town. I liked move so much I bought another for a good friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite weekender bag!, July 13, 2013
I love this bag because of the style and functionality. It is more spacious than I expected and having a separate compartment for shoes is definitely a plus. Also the extra zippered pockets on the outside are very nice to pack smaller things like phone chargers, cameras or toiletries. I want to plan weekend trips just so that I can use and show off the bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great weekend/traveling bag, July 6, 2013
This bag holds everything!

Such a gear deal. Lots of pockets. I've read a comment before saying something about a bad chemical smell, this I did not encounter.

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I expected., July 23, 2014
Returned it because it was smaller than expected

Herschel Supply Co. Walton
Herschel Supply Co. Walton by Herschel Supply Co.
Out of stock