Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 29, 2014
This backpack is spacious. I can fit all of my books, and two days worth of clothes for whenever I go out of town. My only problem is the lack of interior pockets; the front pocket is good for pencils, index cards, and there are two pouches inside the larger compartment that are for phones, but it would be nice if there were even just one more pocket.
on August 3, 2014
When I started school at CSUSM I knew I would be taking on heavy course loads and I wanted a backpack that was durable, functional and looked good too! After a couple weeks of obsessive shopping I decided to drop about $100 on this one and it was the best choice! I carried my laptop, overfilled binder, books, cables, and everything else I needed to get through the day (and night) studying on campus. Even after one year of rough use, it looked great and I still loved it so I didn't even consider replacing it for my last year. By graduation, it was iconic to my undergrad and my friends called me Dora because I carried everything in it. My favorite features were: fleece lined laptop section with padding on bottom, mesh lined shoulder blade and lumbar padding and phone pockets near top of laptop (so you aren't digging for your phone).
on April 27, 2014
I just picked this beauty up today at the Apple store (I paid a bit more for the 'Plus' version because I fell in love with the grey color with the IPad sleeve). I have been searching for a bag that I can bring to work that's big enough for my packed lunch bag and all of my crap. The only drawbacks are no outside sleeve for my coffee mug and the headphone hole was a bit small for my favorite headphones to slide through. Overall I am extremely pleased with this bag.

[...]
on May 31, 2016
It's listed wrong does not fit 15" laptop on the sleeve!