5.0 out of 5 stars Big But Handy
Published 12 months ago by Coffee Maven

3.0 out of 5 stars Roomy but lacking in quality
I bought this bag to carry my laptop when traveling and it fits the bill. It has also become by daily diaper bag. I have only had it a couple of months and one of the seams has come undone. I was surprised since this bag was not cheap.
Published 10 months ago by Chez

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the bag!, October 19, 2013
Love this bag! It fits everything, perfect pocket for my laptop, love the striped red lining. My only gripe? No zipper to close the whole bag. Working in New York City and taking the subway, I get nervous about sticky fingers reaching I to my bag. But overall, great buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Roomy but lacking in quality, October 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Big But Handy, August 23, 2013
When this first arrived, I was horrified at how big it was -- especially because I carry a separate, good-sized leather cross-body bag. But after one day of using this bag, I think it's awesome for my commute to work on the train. It's classy looking with nice details, and I can fit the 3 newspapers I get every day, a spare pair of shoes or sneakers, a light jacket or sweater, and even a Kindle, iPad or MacBook Air without looking like the bag is about to burst. It has a nice slender profile. Very good value for the money, especially after using those Longchamps nylon bags that wear out all too quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars use it dressed up or dressed down, July 5, 2014
I don't have kids. But I am one of those crazy ppl that like to carry my life in my purse. I love how this fits everything well. Also, it's just a great looking bag. Whether as a purse or shopping tote, it looks great and is functional. My biggest reason for getting this is because it is a quality bag. I haven't had any issues thus far. I am so impressed with this brand that when I saw a black backpack from this brand, I got that too. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A sturdy, stylish bag, January 3, 2014
diabla (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
Wonderful bag arrived quickly. Large...a nice change of pace for carrying schoolbooks. The lining is waterproof and makes a great market bag as it's designated as.

5.0 out of 5 stars A-Plus, December 31, 2013
Purchased for my student-teacher and she loves it! She says it has plenty of pockets for her supplies, and it carries a lot. Very sturdy, well made bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Bag, June 10, 2013
I'm headed to Africa and wanted an easy light tote as a replacement for my designer bags.
This is high quality bag, lots of room, and very attractive. I highly recommend it!

Herschel Supply Co. Market XL Tote Bag