Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on December 20, 2014
Good bag for the gym. I had a mid-size bag from Herschel Supply that was too big for what I needed and sold it. This is great for quick runs to the gym, and fits all my stuff including towel, dopp kit, change of clothes, etc. Material is okay - plastic connectors cause a squeaking noise when walking which is kind of annoying. Overall, solid bag for quick trips to the gym and overnight trips.
on February 20, 2015
After 5 months, I can officially say that I hate this bag. It has no internal pockets, so there's nowhere to store keys or your phone or anything like that. It has 4 holes on the bottom of the bag for who-knows-what but that end up just being a conduit between your gym clothes and whatever's lying on the ground that you put the bag down on. And the squeaking noise from the cheap plastic hardware - drives me mad. You just walk down the street and squeak squeak squeak squeak with every step. The tell-tale sound of a bad purchase.

Two stars instead of one since it hasn't fallen apart yet. Kind of hope it does though so I can buy a different one. For the price, it really should be better.
on November 24, 2014
Perfect duffle for short trips or the gym. I'd like a pocket (perhaps at the bottom?) that could be sealed and separate from the rest of the back to use for dirty laundry (i.e. sweaty gym clothes). Other than that, the bag is amazing.
on November 30, 2015
I love this duffel bag. It's small enough to fit into small gaps created by other luggage in the overhead carry-on shelves on planes, and is roomy enough to fit what I need. Plus, I love the look. I did hear the squeakiness that other reviewers talked about, but it only happened once and I am unable to recreate the sound on purpose. Not sure what that means, but as of right now this bag is all I need for light travels.
on March 15, 2016
So I'm a bit torn here, the bag is smaller than what I though it would be but still looks very nice and made strong (hence the 2 stars) but when I use it anywhere with items I.e. shoes or anything the piece that connects to the shoulder strap makes a noise and is so embarrassing. By the clip and strap, the plastics touching make noise. I have tried different straps because I have been purchased 2 before this one and those were no problem.
on June 19, 2014
I've used this bag twice, half-filled with light-weight items, and was dismayed to find that the outer lining on the bottom right side had begun to tear. I expected this bag to be sturdy and last a long time. Very disappointed.
on February 27, 2015
Good size gym bag, and pattern/color is exactly as pictured. The bag does squeak (as one commenter noted) which can be annoying and I end up using the long strap less because of it. I haven't had any issues with construction since I've had it.
on September 16, 2015
big enough to fit twice a regular backpack, but not so big that you cant take a crowded bus with it or need wheels cause it gets super heavy. I got it in polka dot mustard directly from their website and the color is perfect. more like a dark dijon mustard than a french mustard. it's not fluo and looks more like a yellowish beige. If you have busy days like school in the morning, work in the afternoon and gym in the evening, and maybe sleeping friend’s house, you can bring everything you need plus your macbook in a sleeve (no padded pocket). It will fit your books, your working clothes, your gym clothes with a pair of shoes and a small towel and clothes for tomorrow. Really you wont need another bag. And when it’s not packed up full, it doesn’t keep its shape so it’s a lot smaller and easy to carry around. A really great little duffle.
on January 20, 2016
I desperately bought this bag to get rid of my old crappy Nike bag that I had for over ten years. There were tears all over it, it smelled funny, and it wasn’t stylish. I began looking for a new bag and found this one. I had trouble pulling the trigger and buying this bag by Herschel Supply Co. The reviews caught me off guard. People called it cheap and expensive, pretty much the worst purchase you can make from a logical stance. And yes, I will agree. The bag is cheap. The zipper is plastic, something you wouldn’t expect from a bag with a price tag such as this. There are no inside pockets so everything kind of floats around. There is one pocket on the outside but it’s pretty small. I struggle to fit my keys, wallet, and phone in that pocket but it’s convenient for quick access. I’ve had the bag for three months now and it’s held up fine. The leather trim on zipper handles have begun to loosen and I’m sure they will eventually fall off without me noticing.

Is the bag stylish? Yes, I believe so. It’s simple and it gets the job done. I’m able to fit a pair of shoes, t-shirt, shorts, socks, sweats, water bottle, headphones, and a thermal long sleeve. But with all that being said, is the bag worth the price? No. I wouldn’t buy it again if I had the opportunity just because I know there are better bags out on the market. Unfortunately for the company, I wouldn’t purchase anything from their line of products again. I don’t feel like I received my money’s worth.
on January 30, 2015
More of a 3.5...I should have listened to the other reviewer who said the strap clasps squeak! It honestly is pretty loud and seems like the kind of thing you'd expect from a Walmart bag...so really not sure why Herschel couldn't have fixed it. Despite that though, the bag is really cute and is a perfect size for me to take to the gym.